Auto eletrical help - MAF sensor

My 2002 Corolla started throwing a code over the weekend and went into limp mode and didn't let me rev past 3000rpm. I replaced the MAF sensor but diagnosed the problem to be a loose wire connecting to the MAF sensor. I have an AEM cold air intake installed and running fine for 3+ years but the wiring is pretty tight down there and I guess over time it must have worked its way loose. For now, i've jammed the wire into the connector the best I can and the car runs fine, however i've got a long drive back to Sydney from Katoomba and i'm worried the wire might work its way loose along the journey.

Does anyone know an auto electrician around the Blue Mountains area who can help me out on Saturday? All I need is the wire to be cut and extended so it sits into the MAF sensor connector comfortably and securely. I would normally do this myself but auto electrical and wiring is not my strong point. Any help would be much appreciated. Willing to pay $$.

Thanks