AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

artxty

help please on my car radio PZQ60-00525

85 posts in this topic

hi all,

i have a pzq60-00525 and installed it on my yaris.

it says "Program loading is necessary Please insert SD card"

i did search the internet and says if the battery isnt connected for a long time it will reset itself or something like that,

I dont have a copy of the file for the sd card, does anyone have a clue?

thank you.

nd7v5k.jpg

Hello,

I have similar case, did you manage to sort this out?

I'm in East Africa, Tanzania, i have a bought 2013 Rav4 from Dubai, UAE it seems the car is from Australia, has Radio Installed similar to your model above but the model number is not 100184 it is 100191.

it says "Program loading is necessary Please insert SD card"

Also i have one guy told me it will need password after inserting sd card. Please advice.

Thanking you in advance.

Hi,

i went to a toyota dealer, and told them i lost the sd card and want to order part number pzq60-00540

cost me A$51.65 and took about 3 days to arrive.

please see attached picture.

Yaris Radio PZQ60-00525PA / 00526PA / 00527PA / 00524PA

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/gallery/image/5512-yaris-radio-pzq60-00525pa-00526pa-00527pa-00524pa/

hope this helps.

1 person likes this

thank you buddy for a reply, would like to ask what was the cost of the sd card you ordered? Also after you insert on the unit, was there a password to enter or it loads the program and everything is back as normal?

Please advice?

1 person likes this

hi,

it's your blessed day today as I'm home and was able to look at the sd card, its only 4 small files on the sd card.

I formatted my spare normal blue kingston 2gb sd card as Fat32 and copied the 4 files and it worked.

EB.DAT

MM.DAT

RG.DAT

SS.DAT

total size 27.7 MB (29,106,368 bytes)

send me your email.

6 people like this

Thank you Sir,

My email kizi57@yahoo.co.uk

Or you can upload to Dropbox or any other cloud account!

Newbie, what great timing, I just bought a yaris from Pickles auction and the radio is not working, It looks the similar to yours but i don't think it has GPS? Could you please explain how you ordered the SD card, did you phone someone or do it on the internet or in person at the dealer? I went to a dealer and they wanted to charge over $200 to sort this out. Thanks

Newbie is not the name of the person. Newbie is the forum ranking of the person.

thanks for pointing this out Trent. So the question should have been directed to Alvin. Alvin, would you please be able to advise if you need to go into a dealer or is there a number to call? I looked on the Toyota websites and can't find anything.

Hi Saul, is your unit same as mine pictured on the top of the post?

I ordered the sd card from the toyota dealer.

or send me your email and i can send you the files and you can do it yourself.

thanks Alvin. The model is not the same but very similar. If you could please send the files to saul12chavez@yahoo.com I will see how I go. Much appreciated.

Dear All,

Please find my model number & serial number of the unit.

Please advice where to start.

Rgds

BARRY

post-37501-0-40509800-1422863115_thumb.j

post-37501-0-35435500-1422863118_thumb.j

post-37501-0-31928600-1422863121_thumb.j

post-37501-0-69254800-1422863123_thumb.j

post-37501-0-70241700-1422863125_thumb.j

Hi All,

I have the same problem as above with error message "Program Loading Is Necessary Please Insert SD Card"

Car is RAV4 2012, The Radio is a NON Sat Nav model.

The SD CARD Part is: PZQ60-00540

Does anyone have the 4 Files on the SD Card, that could be emailed to me??

Cheers, Dan

Hi Alvin

I have the same problem as above with error message "Program Loading Is Necessary Please Insert SD Card"

Car is Highlander 2012, The Radio is a NON Sat Nav model.

Cheers, Craig

Hi Alvin

Car is Highlander 2012, The Radio is a NON Sat Nav model.

Cheers, Craig

Hi Craig,

whats your email?

Hey guys,

Thank god i'm not alone with this problem haha.

I was stupid enough to format the sd card without backing up the 4 files, AND disconnect the car battery.

Now the double din won't run at all and keeps popping up the famous "Program Loading Is Necessary Please Insert SD Card".

The SD card model number is :PZQ60-00540

The radio is a non sav model, 100184 if im not wrong.

and it's for a 2013/2014 corolla hatch

my email address is jonathanng0626@gmail.com

if anyone could please email the 4 files to me, greatly appreciated :clap:

I have one of these headunits coming today, could anyone help me out with the 4 files please, I'd like to have them on standby for when i do the actuall install if possible.

Email is djlingard@hotmail.com

Cheers guys

Hey guys,

My wife's car has the same problem. 2 days ago she was driving back from work and suddenly the radio displayed this message "loading files necessary". I tried to google the problem and I found this forum.

Could anyone send these files to us?

Abarzan22@gmail.com

Thanks guys.

hi

can some one pls send those files to me as well.

toyota yaris 12

does it ask for password if so where to find the password from....last 3 digit of vin!

maxmpakt@gmail.com

maxmpakt@gmail.com

Just a reminder, don't post any links or content that is copyright by Toyota on these forums. If this occurs, the posts will be removed.

What you do behind the scenes however, is your own business.

Hey artery, I recently had the same problem my battery went dead and my unit said the same thing. I have looked high and low for these files after I deleted my backup off my Mac. Would you be able to send me the the files via email. That would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Jamie

Jamie.hurst33@hotmail.co.uk

Hi Mates,

Car is Tarago 2014, The Radio is a NON Sat Nav model.
The SD CARD Part is: PZQ60-00525
My Email: tonychen198112@gmail.com

Thank you very much all~