AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

artxty

help please on my car radio PZQ60-00525

85 posts in this topic

Hi Alvin, For some reason the sd card for my Toyota Camry got corrupt and I'm unable to get the radio unit and rear camera started and it's exactly the same, of the image posted of the radio unit. Would be grateful if you can help me sort this out. My email address is steve_holding@hotmail.com 

Thanks 
Steve 

On 1/29/2015 at 0:19 PM, artxty said:

hi,

it's your blessed day today as I'm home and was able to look at the sd card, its only 4 small files on the sd card.

I formatted my spare normal blue kingston 2gb sd card as Fat32 and copied the 4 files and it worked.

EB.DAT

MM.DAT

RG.DAT

SS.DAT

total size 27.7 MB (29,106,368 bytes)

send me your email.

Hi mate,

Got the same problem after changed the battery :( for My Rav4 2012. I lost the SD card as I changed it with the bigger size.

Could you please send me the files to my email which is ludismart@gmail.com

Thanks for your help and much appreciated.

Cheers,

Ludi

Hi all,

Just changed the battery and I lost the SD card :(

My radio model is non sav and 100185 for my RAV4 2012.

Could you please send the files to my email ludismart@gmail.com

It would be grateful! Thanks for your help guys!

Cheers,

Ludi

HELLO! I have the same problem after a battery change. The SD card corrupted and all data lost after the change... Could you please email me the necessary files?

TOYOTA RAV4 2013.

PZQ60-00540 DA

email: skube@netspace.net.au

much appreciated in advance. Thnx

Hi all,

I have the same issue too but it's for my wife's 2012 Subaru XV. We didn't get a SD card with the car when we bought it so when I recently disconnected the battery to charge it, the next time I turned the accessories on I saw the message "program loading is necessary please insert SD card." The dealer wants $500+ for a new SD card, which if it comes to that, I'll just install a new head unit.

Its a slightly different model than the one mentioned above but hopefully the operating software is similar.

If anyone could send me the files that would be much appreciated. My email address is: tjpeters81@gmail.com

Thanks,

Tim.

On 9/28/2016 at 4:14 AM, kin916 said:

Hi artxty,

Could you please send those files to me as well?

Yoyota Yaris 2012

My email address is sckvincent@yahoo.com

Thank you so much.

Hi, 

I'm having the same issue with my 2014 Toyota Corolla. Can you please send me the files to tm80@live.com.au?

Thanks

OMG I just don't know why people are still asking to be emailed these files?! Ah I just wish I was at my home computer so I could just post a download link to a free hosting site to end all of these requests...! Am I missing something or is there a reason why nobody has posted a download link once they've been sent these files?? Joe : - )

4 hours ago, joabo said:

OMG I just don't know why people are still asking to be emailed these files?! Ah I just wish I was at my home computer so I could just post a download link to a free hosting site to end all of these requests...! Am I missing something or is there a reason why nobody has posted a download link once they've been sent these files?? Joe : - )

Yes, copyright infringements.

Hi, 

Car's battery just died and replaced recently. Did not know that the sd card is needed for the head unit in cases like this. I have reformatted the sd card years ago and loaded it up with music(thought i could put it to good use). Anyone kind enough to send me the files, here's my email address:

lito.nalanga@yahoo.com

cheers 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Eclipse
      Hi guys,. Just looking for some advice. We have got our eye on a 02,100 series, 4spd auto, 1hdfte. One owner 180000klms. Very stock just been used to tow a van around. If we were to purchase it we would like to replace the standard cd/tape deck. What is the best option? I only need it to play the iPod and radio and maybe a reversing camera.  I would like to fit a 3" exhaust and pyro, boost and water temp gauges.  Are the any aftermarket pods to house these?Is there anything else that needs to be considered it has full service history and all receipts from new. I don't think the injector lines have been replaced as per recommendations. Everything else looks spot on. Any feedback and advice would be great.
      cheers Aaron 

• By lo_aus
      Has anyone experienced this ?
      A few days ago, the radio/multifunction display on my 2014 Prius V started behaving weirdly all day. While I was driving and listening to the radio, it suddenly went off and the multifunction display screen went blank. A few seconds later it came back on, the radio came on then both went off again.  It kept doing this repeatedly.
      I tried to turn it off using the radio power button and could not turn it off. None of the other control buttons worked, the steering wheel remote buttons didn't work either. The only way it would turn off was when the engine was powered off.
      The next morning I turned on the engine and the radio came on as normal.  It worked normally for a few minutes and then started misbehaving as the previous day. I engaged reverse to back out of the garage and the rear camera did not display on the MFD screen as it should. The radio just kept turning off and on indefinitely until I powered off the engine.  Throughout the day, occasionally it would work normally just for a few minutes.
      I took a couple of videos showing this.  They can be viewed at these youtube links.
      Behaviour with only the Accessory power on: https://youtu.be/K8WMiaTrfO4
      Behaviour with engine power on: https://youtu.be/1806tnHdhQE
      Later on in the evening when it behaved normally, I quickly turned off the radio using the radio power button.  The next day, after powering it on again, everything was normal again, as though nothing had happened! Since then everything has been normal.
    • By LindaGol
      Hi all

I'm new here - I have posted this is in the Kluger section and thought I'd post here as well (please let me know if this is ok).
      I have searched through but can't seem to find a thread for this issue - please point me to one if there is one, thanks.

I have a 2008 Kluger Grande and the control knobs have come off the unit - the ones that control the radio volume, on/off, tuning, etc.
      Mine is not the only one that had this issue - I test drove a couple of others and they had the same thing as well as seeing others since.

I have taken the car back to the dealer several times and they ordered in new knobs and found that they could not fit them as they don't have the bit inside the knob to attach them to the unit.

They have said that they need to replace the whole head unit because there is no way to repair or to attach the new knobs. They said that they will look for the exact same unit for me (which suits me as I'd like to keep it as original as possible).

Anyone have a solution to this other than replacing the unit?
      Cheers, LA

• By LindaGol
      Hi All
      I have searched through but can't seem to find a thread for this issue - please point me to one if there is one, thanks.

I have a 2008 Kluger Grande and the control knobs have come off the unit - the ones that control the radio volume, on/off, tuning, etc.
      Mine is not the only one that had this issue - I test drove a couple of others and they had the same thing as well as seeing others since.

I have taken the car back to the dealer several times and they ordered in new knobs and found that they could not fit them as they don't have the bit inside the knob to attach them to the unit.

They have said that they need to replace the whole head unit because there is no repair or way to attached the new knobs. They said that they will look for the exact same unit for me (which suits me as I'd like to keep it as original as possible).

Anyone have a solution to this other than replacing the unit?
      Cheers, LA

• By Mr Lee
      Hi All,
      Am still looking at options for replacing the Grande factory GPS with a more current model. The Maps are way out of date and the technology is too old. Mostly I need A2DP Bluetooth music.
      This one seems to be the best http://goo.gl/5gN5qI
      without having to change the hazard switch.
      Just edging on whether to take the plunge...
      Btw. its also Android OS so that's a plus ( similar on ebay are the $600+ mark)
      Thoughts...?
      Cheers
      M