AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Defyant    154

Re-designing the original badboy style tail lights for Reb's. Trying to get a cleaner more factory look to the installation.

With this new method I can now make "modules" and just install the pre-made modules into the lights. It also makes new designs

a lot easier come up with and install.

Anyways heres the new worklog and hopefully some shots installed on Reb's Black Beast next week.

A little bit more work is needed to the inner housings to fit the new modules.

1.jpg

Templates are made from see thru plastic.

2.jpg

3.jpg

The template patterns transferred onto some 2mm white Perspex.

Im using white for the first set as you will see to allow me to make the holes for the LED's.

4.jpg

The half cut rings can be sat under the white plex. this allows me to see exactly where the LEDs are, I can then mark and drill with a 5mm drill.

7.jpg

9.jpg

A quick look see

11.jpg

These can now be used as permanent templates and now used with Black Satin plex.

In this case I have sanded and plasti primed and panted satin black to match the rest of the painted housing.

12.jpg

Attaching the rings to the back of the module using the melt wire method, also using this to attach wires to secure and hold the new module into the housing.

13.jpg

15.jpg

A quick test

16.jpg

mount up

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

I21.jpg

A final test look before installing electronics and reseal.

22.jpg

23.jpg

Cheers

GHOSTIVO    4

Your DIY on headlights always amaze me.they look hot,good job.

Rebz    228

LOVIN IT!!!!!!!!!

Gotta get it on my car ASAP

I think you're right. Might take the tints off.

Super crazy and excited !!!!!!

Looks so CleAn and even man. You did it accurate to the point. Well done man. Blew me away

jaay    5

DIY WHORE :D

Looks very good Luke!

Defyant    154

Your DIY on headlights always amaze me.they look hot,good job.

Cheers mate tyvm :D

LOVIN IT!!!!!!!!!

Gotta get it on my car ASAP

I think you're right. Might take the tints off.

Super crazy and excited !!!!!!

Looks so CleAn and even man. You did it accurate to the point. Well done man. Blew me away

Cheers mate fingys x'd for this weekend :)

DIY WHORE :D

Looks very good Luke!

LOL

Cheers jay ty mate :D

Defyant    154

Small update before the weekend.

IMG_3342.jpg

IMG_3336.jpg

MOW1    0

Hi bad boy lights Mk2? And nice work on the black aurion tail lights, I've got same aurion, and I'm interested in one pair of same tail lights. How can I get on and how much are they .. thanks ..

MOW1    0

Pls contact me on ra3ygtr69@hotmail.com

Thanks ...