a question about wheel alignment

slacker878

Hi all,

sent my SA zze122 for a wheel alignment today after noticing that the front passenger tyre was worn a bit more on the outside edge.

was home reading the alignment results and comparing it to the service specifications posted by Dave (http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/11228-suspension-service-specifications/).

camber specs for the SA zze122 for 195/60r15 is suppose to be:

-0"31' +/- 45'

left right error of less than 45'

mine seems to be way off especially the LHS front. :blink:

was the wheel alignment not done correctly? should i go back for a re alignment? :angry:

the reference wheel diameter was also wrong: its suppose to be 15. does this matter?

btw, the zze122 front camber is adjustable right?

14xcn7t.jpg

allignment is fine. thats what i got with mine as well on stock suspension. the only way to correct it is with camber adjustable tops and do it slightly positive. its good to have some camber anyways

Measurements in minutes and seconds is different a measurement in degrees, which is the case with what the Bridgestone outlet has done for your car. I don't know what each minute and second corresponds to in terms of degrees, therefore some one please expand upon this discussion.

Measurements in minutes and seconds is different a measurement in degrees, which is the case with what the Bridgestone outlet has done for your car. I don't know what each minute and second corresponds to in terms of degrees, therefore some one please expand upon this discussion.

60 seconds per minute

60 minutes per degree

360 degrees per full circle

The Bridgestone report above uses degrees (the number before the little supersript circle) and minutes (the number before the apostrophe). Measuring wheel alignments in seconds would be nigh-on impossible.

60 seconds per minute

60 minutes per degree

360 degrees per full circle

The Bridgestone report above uses degrees (the number before the little supersript circle) and minutes (the number before the apostrophe). Measuring wheel alignments in seconds would be nigh-on impossible.

r u kidding? i can do ettt with my eye alone.