2012/13 Camry Atara Sway Bars

Kanmuri79

Oi people,

So i'm looking to remove some to classic camry body roll in my car. Looking at potentially getting front lower sway, rear sway and maybe front strut tower bar to help with this. All ive seen so far is Ultra Racing from Malaysia products that should fit my car as theyre for the XV50 Series, which i believe is the asian camry? There's a few listings on Ebay for them.

Do people have any thoughts on the matter... Effectiveness on camry? Other brands that may have releases?

Any help appreciated.

Cheerz. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Time for some mountain runs ? ;)

Jeffrey... Really im a newb to most car related culture as this is the only car ive ever put time into. Since youre a westy as well (atleast i think i read that in some thread) wheres tha go for mountain runs... U travel far?

DW man ! we are all newbs at one point. Getting out there and driving is one way to improve skills. My first cruise was TOCAu actually, and i must say, the level of discipline and road respect that the members have are quite impressive. One thing to remember though is to keep at your own pace and cars ability.

Closest to the west side will be Mt Macedon, but its still a far drive

Otherwise Great Ocean Road is the other option, even though its not really a mountain, the twisties are fun

Ive done the black spur / healesville / kinglake runs a few times as well, takes a whole day.

Im still a newb too, as there are more twisties in VIC that i dont even know, but i would sure like to try it em out.

• Like 1

DW man ! we are all newbs at one point. Getting out there and driving is one way to improve skills. My first cruise was TOCAu actually, and i must say, the level of discipline and road respect that the members have are quite impressive. One thing to remember though is to keep at your own pace and cars ability.

Otherwise Great Ocean Road is the other option, even though its not really a mountain, the twisties are fun

Ive done the black spur / healesville / kinglake runs a few times as well, takes a whole day.

Im still a newb too, as there are more twisties in VIC that i dont even know, but i would sure like to try it em out.

Haha Macedon is what i was thinkin as far as hills and the west... I remember great ocean road bein crazy in the wet as a kid but havent been down there in probably a couple of decades. Black spur/healesville/kinglake i got no idea what the roads are like up that way. Ive enjoyed goin on a few solo cruises since the car purchase but some group love should be good.

Cheers for the info/experience/advice/ettiquette

• 3 weeks later...

i must say, the level of discipline and road respect that the members have are quite impressive. One thing to remember though is to keep at your own pace and cars ability.

i must say, the level of discipline and road respect that the members have are quite impressive. One thing to remember though is to keep at your own pace and cars ability. Closest to the west side will be Mt Macedon, but its still a far drive Otherwise Great Ocean Road is the other option, even though its not really a mountain, the twisties are fun Ive done the black spur / healesville / kinglake runs a few times as well, takes a whole day.

Hehe... First post is stuff up just quotin ol Jeff... Try again bestfriend