TRD595 SL AURION PAINT CODE 8T4 TUNGSTEN

TRD595

could any one tel how rare this car is let me know might be up for sale soon.....

mine was last batch built2 owner car.used by toyota as promo car then sold to castle hill toyota sales manager then back to vic.

would love to know as i think only 1 slipped off the line otherwise please correct me.

• 1 month later...

So I was driving down windsor road yesterday afternoon in my "8T4" ZR6 sportivo with newly installed TRD Aurion gearbox (from member SIRI on here, THANKS!!) and what do I see?! A TRD Aurion in "8T4" Tungsten! You just dont see these! heres a photo! (got a video as well)

So cool!

f175.jpg

mate that be me buddy give me a ring mate im the only one that got one in this colour up 4 sale due the upgrade totaly love the car.cheers marty 0425253021 ps how do i put pics up

• 2 weeks later...

So I was driving down windsor road yesterday afternoon in my "8T4" ZR6 sportivo with newly installed TRD Aurion gearbox (from member SIRI on here, THANKS!!) and what do I see?! A TRD Aurion in "8T4" Tungsten! You just dont see these! heres a photo! (got a video as well)

So cool!

f175.jpg

hi mate trd595 here can u ring regarding the wrecked trd tha was burnt out plz marty 0425253021

Honestly, I doubt this "rare" colour is going to add value to it.

Probably not but it does look nice

Really? My opinion when I first saw it was "yuck". Though that could have been the photos. Either way, I still think it is the wrong colour for the car.

di-613146161859.jpg

di-913146162008.jpg

di-1213146162086.jpg

^

Hrmmm... maybe keep it in the lower light cause that first pic looks alright

The pic in the other post looks alright. Still not as clean as a silver one. Looks good in all light :lol:

1002046_507115132730078_1592091006_n.jpg

Unfortunately, regardless of whether 7 of those Tungsten ones were made, the TRD Aurion is just at the point where they have no value left to them. You can get them cheap, but they now have expensive replacement parts, expensive insurance, and low bang for your buck. Unfortunately I learnt that the hard way. I'm surprised DJKOR is still apparently rolling around in his.

Edited by Tard