Smashed up Aurion

hodgie55

Hi,after some information please as our 2011 aurion touring was recently smashed up through no fault of ours as a guy in a 4x4 run into my wife.Toyota Insurance were absolutely useless in the whole process and we felt we were treated very badly by them.Anyway to try and keep it short our car was taken to Domroy Prestiege at Moorooka for repairs which we couldn't understand why so far away when we live at Karalee near Ipswich.Does anybody have any experience with Domroy Prestiege repairing vehicles as we want to know we will get a really good job done and hopefully get our car back in excellent condition as the car has been very well looked after etc.Thanks in advance for replies Ian.

• 1 month later...

A bit late for this response, but DJKOR had his TRD repaired there and said they did a good job.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/26861-djkors-aurion-rev-2/page-11#entry399135

They originally said they would repair the crack in the bumper but ended up replacing it instead.

Just picked my car up from the repairer. Took exactly a week as originally estimated.

Any concerns I had about them being able to colour match the paint have completely gone out the window. Instead of doing just a simple blend and painting all that was required, they actually just resprayed the entire front bumper and skirt thing. So no more stone chips anymore... wooohoo.

Actually on that topic, the repair is that good that you would think it was a new bumper. My only minor complaint is that the dark grey trim on the lower part of the bumper has a slightly more matte look to it that it was before. It's fine by me though.

On top of that, I dropped her off really, really dirty after the Annual Meet and I got her back extremely shiny. Free quality clean FTW!

Anyways, I'm excited:

dsc0207ll.jpg

• Like 1