AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Hi guys

Firstly, apologies if this is already on here. I've just bought a 2011 Sportivo ZR6 with the clear/silver tail lights. I actuakly prefer the smoked red ones as my car is black. Posted ad on Gumtree and someone replied stating that he has a 2008 ZR6 with red lights and is willing to swap. Anyone know if these are gonna fit in each other??

Thanks in advance

They will all fit mate. All GSV40 Aurion tail lights are interchangeable .

I too am selling my stock facelift light

They will all fit mate. All GSV40 Aurion tail lights are interchangeable .

I too am selling my stock facelift light

Awesome thanks. Just wasn't sure about 2008 model to 2011 model

Edited by jj__04

My modded lights were originally the red ones you seek. Haven't fallen out yet haha :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By GreenFence
      Hey guys,
      Recently jumped shipped after owning Commodores, all of which kept giving me grief.
      Picked up a 2010 Aurion today and I had a question in regards to an odd sound. When turning (and not all the time) I hear a screech sound. I thought it was a tyre screech but it seems to be coming from up front. And I'm not taking it fast around corners either. Power steering fluid is full. This car does have a 3 month/5000km warranty so I can get the issue fixed if it's the pump but I'm hoping it's just the belt. I am getting her serviced next week so I'll get my mechanic to look into it but I was hoping that somebody has possibly experienced this issue before and can shed some light

Cheers
    • By Inaam Schellen
      hi guys ive been a long time lurker of this forum since i purchased a 2005 corolla sportivo. it's been approximately 2 months since my lift stopped working and i've spent nearly $2000 with still no luck and i'm getting really desperate. i have tried almost everyone suggestion here on this forum and other websites with no luck. would really appreciate if you took the time to read and help me out.
      when i purchased the car it was running perfectly. it was on 160k kms and clutch felt good, the car felt very responsive and lift kicked in really hard. fast forward a month later i noticed it was leaking oil. it was a small oil leak and i took it to a mechanic to fix it for me right away. he told me it was a timining case oil leak and he replaced the timing case gasket, rocker cover gasket, crankshaft ceil, manifold gasket and exhaust gasket. also put in a new radiator and water pump. now he also told me he couldnt find a rocker cover gasket as toyota had none available and it would be a minimum 2 week wait to order from overseas. i said that's fine.. but he called me the next day saying he found one and the car was ready. sounded fishy? but whatever, i took my car for a spin and it felt like ****. big flatspot in acceleration under 4k rpm and the lift didnt kick in. sometimes it would but it was really weak. no sort of 'kick', just a smooth transition. 
      i read on a separate post to:
      - Check Lift bolts. Very common on the preface lift 03/04 models for them to wear down quicker, although the design has since been corrected.
      - Check oil level, make sure your engine has enough oil.
      - Check the VVTLi solenoid as the filter/screen inside of it can get clogged and cause lift to not engage, see below:
      so i replaced lift bolts. no luck.
      i did an engine flush and changed the oil. no luck. however i realised the oil level light stays on for about 5 seconds when i turn the car on then it turns off. not sure if that's normal or if i haven't noticed that before?
      cleaned out the ocv solenoid screen. it was abit sticky. still no luck.

So everything sort of went to **** after i got the car back from fixing the oil leak. would really appreciate some suggestions because it's been 2 months and it's really bugging me and i'm getting really desperate. i've taken it to about 5 mechanics who have absolutely no clue what could be wrong. 

• By AlekseyDobrov
      Hi peoples ,I’m from Ukraine ,and love my car there’s Aurion from UAE ,2007 year engine is 2gr-fe, wanna ask a help about buy trd compressor to it becomes just leave dyno stand , and got 238,5 power ,and 320 torque , if some body can help how help my car thank you :) 
      Maybe bad engine oil ,maybe bad another things..,hope grow it till 350 :) bcs I love it :)

• By SkuxxAzn
      Seeing as I haven't introduced her yet, meet Niko Niko! Or Niko or NiNi for short. It's a weird name but here me out.
      Toyota is a Japanese brand (obviously)
      Niko/Niko Niko is the Japanese word for Smile/Smiley
      The Aurion always looks like it's got a smile on it's face
      I'm also Asian and what some might call a "Weeaboo"

Anyway, this is my car and she is very fast considering she looks like what a grandparent would drive.
      I've owned this car for a short time (Less than a month) and it's honestly one of the best purchases I've made! I love it, my friends love it! Commodore drivers hate it and that's okay with me!

I'm not sure where I want to go with this car (in terms of build) I was thinking something that I could bring to meetups and have it turn a few heads so if there's anyone within that department let me know!

• By Gavin Smith
      Hi guys, ive just bought a 2010 Toyota Aurion Touring Auto MY10, it has clear tail lights and I noticed there are a heap of bugs in them.
      A) How do I get them out?
      B) How do I stop them getting in again.
      Thanks in advance for your help

Gav