AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

jj__04    0

Hi guys

Firstly, apologies if this is already on here. I've just bought a 2011 Sportivo ZR6 with the clear/silver tail lights. I actuakly prefer the smoked red ones as my car is black. Posted ad on Gumtree and someone replied stating that he has a 2008 ZR6 with red lights and is willing to swap. Anyone know if these are gonna fit in each other??

Thanks in advance

Bangtown    260

They will all fit mate. All GSV40 Aurion tail lights are interchangeable .

I too am selling my stock facelift light

jj__04    0

They will all fit mate. All GSV40 Aurion tail lights are interchangeable .

I too am selling my stock facelift light

Awesome thanks. Just wasn't sure about 2008 model to 2011 model

Edited by jj__04

Bangtown    260

My modded lights were originally the red ones you seek. Haven't fallen out yet haha :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By SkuxxAzn
      Seeing as I haven't introduced her yet, meet Niko Niko! Or Niko or NiNi for short. It's a weird name but here me out.
      Toyota is a Japanese brand (obviously)
      Niko/Niko Niko is the Japanese word for Smile/Smiley
      The Aurion always looks like it's got a smile on it's face
      I'm also Asian and what some might call a "Weeaboo"

Anyway, this is my car and she is very fast considering she looks like what a grandparent would drive.
      I've owned this car for a short time (Less than a month) and it's honestly one of the best purchases I've made! I love it, my friends love it! Commodore drivers hate it and that's okay with me!

I'm not sure where I want to go with this car (in terms of build) I was thinking something that I could bring to meetups and have it turn a few heads so if there's anyone within that department let me know!

• By Gavin Smith
      Hi guys, ive just bought a 2010 Toyota Aurion Touring Auto MY10, it has clear tail lights and I noticed there are a heap of bugs in them.
      A) How do I get them out?
      B) How do I stop them getting in again.
      Thanks in advance for your help

Gav

• By alphasinity
      Hey everybody
      Im currently in need of a stock or sports Toyota Corolla Sportivo Exhaust. Not the whole system but mainly just for the muffler. If anybody based in Sydney has one in stock and is no longer in need of the exhaust. Please PM me. Admin delete if not allowed. 
      Thanks guys! 
    • By ParramattaPower
      Hi guys,

Had a question about an issue I am suffering with my Corolla (2007) Ascent.

Essentially the gauges (speed, odometer, rev), lights for cental column (air con, fan) are not turning on when I switch on.my headlights. They come eventually. Unfortunately, this may mean minutes without lights on my dashboard.
      Basically, i can't clear see my speed at night.
      Headlights and rears work fine. Internal lights above head switch on fine. No issues there.
      Just my internals on dashboard that are suffering here.
      I analysed the no.18 fuse (in engine compartment) for "internal lights"  but it is not blown.
      Not an electrician. Could it be the relay though?
      Any thoughts guys?
      Thank you.

• By alphasinity
      Hey guys,
      Just wondering what is the best kind of aftermarket Headunit that is compatible for a Toyota Corolla ZZE122R, Price can range from a low cheap of $30 all the way to $500 if its worth it. Also in need of a facia kit too! 
      Cheers fellas.