1995 Camry plug lead for SDV10 (2.2 l engine)

XSTR

I was wondering if anyone has had issue getting NGK plug leads to fit correctly on a 1995 Carmy 2.2 litre.

Bought a set of RC-TYN806 leads as recommended on the NGK site however I noted that they are different to the lead set that are already on the the vehicle (factory original). While the cable length is correct, the plug that fits onto the distributor seems wrong. The plugs on the old set have a key way and clip that orientates the lead such that it points up to the bonnet and out of the way of the other leads. There are 2 leads marked with E on the plugs (which orientate in a similar way) and the other 2 are orientated differently so that everything is neat and tidy coming off the distributor.

The new NGK leads are all marked with E and have the same plug. This means when I attempt to put them on the car they don't point in the right way and make it impossible to fit the leads.

NGK suggest that the lead set is correct and maybe I have a grey import vehicle (I know this not the case as the car was bought brand new from a dealer). Not really helpful.

Have I just got the wrong part or is there something going on with the NGK leads?

N