(Build Thread) 2013 Toyota Camry Atara SL

ill_MOTION99

Hi my name is Dinindu

I have been following this forum for Toyota owners for quiet a while and thought on making an account and sharing my car that i recently bought.

Here it is on delivery day

post-34493-0-89056400-1388133365_thumb.j
post-34493-0-35756000-1388133386_thumb.j
Edited by MANIKE

Hey buddy. Welcome to the forum!

The guy who owns the rego plates CCRUZN, I'm pretty sure he's on Airrex Air suspension. I spoke to him last time via FB and he told me he sold his coilovers and is now on Bags.

I just recently ordered a set of BC coilovers for my Atara SX and that cost me $1199. The package has yet to arrive but i'm hoping it'll come this week and i'd have it installed by the end of this week aswell. Will share pics once i get it installed

Hey buddy. Welcome to the forum!

The guy who owns the rego plates CCRUZN, I'm pretty sure he's on Airrex Air suspension. I spoke to him last time via FB and he told me he sold his coilovers and is now on Bags.

I just recently ordered a set of BC coilovers for my Atara SX and that cost me $1199. The package has yet to arrive but i'm hoping it'll come this week and i'd have it installed by the end of this week aswell. Will share pics once i get it installed

Yeh man, I've also seen the white Atara with the plates CCRUZN and thats how i found out about airrex air suspension and could you tell me where you got the coilovers from, much appreciated because I still need to lower my car and considering Coilovers just untill I can save up for air bags.

No worries. I ordered the coilovers from Option 1 garage, located in Queensland. Rich gave me the link a while ago so all credit goes to him.

Just send them an email and they should get back to you fairly quickly. I'm not sure exactly what item part my coilovers are but I'll let you know once i receive mine. These guys are good. When i ordered my coilovers, they delayed the order to ask me for measurements just to make sure that the coils they were getting me were the right ones.

Here's the link: http://www.option1garage.com.au/BCRacing.htm

No worries. I ordered the coilovers from Option 1 garage, located in Queensland. Rich gave me the link a while ago so all credit goes to him.

Just send them an email and they should get back to you fairly quickly. I'm not sure exactly what item part my coilovers are but I'll let you know once i receive mine. These guys are good. When i ordered my coilovers, they delayed the order to ask me for measurements just to make sure that the coils they were getting me were the right ones.

Here's the link: http://www.option1garage.com.au/BCRacing.htm

Thanks a lot man

Really need to get my car lowered and get some wheels on.

No worries!
Haha yeah next thing i'm getting are a set of wheels. Still not sure what kind of wheels i'm after as of yet though... I Bought mufflers the other week for my car and i'm waiting to lower my car first before i get it installed. Probably gonna get some HIDs soon too

Planning on getting SSR Professors sp1 in either 18's or 19's soon, I'm still trying to find a good price on them

Here's what they look like

ssr_sp1_8.jpg

Dini - So i dunno what sorta prices youve been looking at for em and even how much SSRs go for here at all.

As ive told a couple of people on here before i got my Enkeis through a guy on ebay who works for or gets his product from LSD Motorsports - i think california based. He had really good customer service and made sure my invoice came in under $1K including shipping to avoid customs taxes. His seller name on ebay is Cozy Styles and you can just google him but ive just looked on LSD site and they have your professors but it seems pretty limited when it comes to having an appropriate matching PCD.

Check em out.

http://lsdmotorsports.com/SSR.html

Hey guys are coilovers legal in australia?

Its One of reason I put this on hold.

Camry is daily ride so want no trouble.

I heard if they r adr or equivalent approved it will b ok and if u cant adjust them its fine too(but adjusting was the point of coilover).

bc racing website still down n I got no emails back.

Any info would b great.

ps those ssr wheels r ti bom!

Hey guys are coilovers legal in australia?

Its One of reason I put this on hold.

Camry is daily ride so want no trouble.

I heard if they r adr or equivalent approved it will b ok and if u cant adjust them its fine too(but adjusting was the point of coilover).

bc racing website still down n I got no emails back.

Any info would b great.

ps those ssr wheels r ti bom!

Coilovers are legal in Australia.

And the wheels are the bomb thats why I want to get them

Planning on getting SSR Professors sp1 in either 18's or 19's soon, I'm still trying to find a good price on them

Here's what they look like

ssr_sp1_8.jpg

Dini - So i dunno what sorta prices youve been looking at for em and even how much SSRs go for here at all.

As ive told a couple of people on here before i got my Enkeis through a guy on ebay who works for or gets his product from LSD Motorsports - i think california based. He had really good customer service and made sure my invoice came in under $1K including shipping to avoid customs taxes. His seller name on ebay is Cozy Styles and you can just google him but ive just looked on LSD site and they have your professors but it seems pretty limited when it comes to having an appropriate matching PCD.

Check em out.

http://lsdmotorsports.com/SSR.html

I checked the cozy styles and he didnt have any ssr's and I checked the website, they had the wheels but not the right bolt pattern.

Thanks anyway but I might have to look into second wheels if there aren't any cheap new ones.

LSD did have some in the right bolt pattern but they were 15s n 16s which may work if thwy were like 16x10 or sumthin.

Found these too but i dunno how u feel bout replicas.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/thomastown/wheels-tyres-rims/snt-dr-18x9-5-12-18x10-5-20-ssr-sp1-replica-wheels/1033586595

Hey mate not sure if you've heard of work Meisters but ssrs and Meisters are quite similar. In my opinion, Meisters look abit better.

Have a look at work Meisters s1 3P; http://www.workwheelsusa.com/product.php?category=29&wheel=85

I've been looking into the ssrs and Meisters aswell. They're damn sexy!