Anyone keen on a Toyota club meet in Brisbane?

Hiello everybody,

I was thinking if anyone would like to meet up and have a chat about their cars as a social gathering thing in Brisbane. If I get the numbers I can set a date. If you keen feel free to drop a note here saying you are keen. Looking forward to checking out your car and meeting any toyota owners out there for a club meet. Don't be shy, as this will also be my first time. Looking forward to your replies and seeing how many are keen on meeting up and and introducing ourselves. If you don't have a toyota you are still welcome!

The Wild 7

The Brisbane community is a relatively small one now. Hardly seen any new members turning up to our simple Thursday night meets over the last 4.5 years and if anything, we are actually losing members. Mixing it up may attract some new members but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

When it comes to Brisbane, you are better off not trying to limit yourself to TOCAU and look into Downshift. They hold monthly meets and are guaranteed to attract a huge crowd.

for Tocau members?

Still happening Mick?

Details here are still valid:

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/27430-the-brisbane-thread-weekly-meet-every-thursday-from-8pm/

Always going to be at least 2 people there every week. All members have moved on/bought larger vehicles/other makes/less wheels except for one Aurion.

I hear the tickets for the Circuit & Coffee are selling out Wildseven. Have to be quick and get yourself a ticket. It's a god opportunity to give your car a good run against others and I hear it is quite fun. I'm fairly certain you will even see some Toyotas out there too that you can race with.

But if you want something even more fun, I'd suggest going to this:

https://www.facebook.com/events/682465708472141/

Get your ticket quick though before they sell out.

1800437_757089237635764_520417516_n.jpg