What do you think gays? Can u give me suggestion of my car how I modify ?

Am I the only one who noticed this?

No.

Hello friends

I hope everyone is well. I am thinking for modify my car... Because my car looks simple other aurion with sports model and looks nice and sexy.

What do you think gays? Can u give me suggestion of my car how I modify ?

Oh you. Time to tszuj up your Aurion. Where shall we start?

carson-kressley.jpg

Sameer, best value when starting out is with wheels and good quality tyres. You get a good benefit in looks and performance. After that you can look at bodykits, suspension, exhaust and intake systems. As posted earlier, do things a bit at a time, see where it ends up. Once you start, you will get an idea of what you want to do next.

Rebs, I'm with you. Who cares if you just spent enough to buy 2 cars. If you can swing the $, why not roll in something you can be proud of? Mine owes me around 20 (purchase included). Insurance value is a bit over 11. I'm not planning on getting rid of her any time soon so whats the next 5 years of cruising in style worth?

Sameer, best value when starting out is with wheels and good quality tyres. You get a good benefit in looks and performance. After that you can look at bodykits, suspension, exhaust and intake systems. As posted earlier, do things a bit at a time, see where it ends up. Once you start, you will get an idea of what you want to do next.

Rebs, I'm with you. Who cares if you just spent enough to buy 2 cars. If you can swing the $, why not roll in something you can be proud of? Mine owes me around 20 (purchase included). Insurance value is a bit over 11. I'm not planning on getting rid of her any time soon so whats the next 5 years of cruising in style worth?

lol with the next project coming i think you can say i spent enough to buy 4 cars :P but its what you want at the end, you do it to make yourself feel good not what other people will think of you..

if i listened to everyone saying

oh a FWD , automatic is for grandad or some other crap i wouldn't have modified it to my desire. i would of sold it and bout something else

oh a FWD , automatic manual Camry is for grandad or some other crap i wouldn't have modified it to my desire. i would of sold it and bout something else

Pretty much sums it up, the element of surprise and the thrill of the drive makes it all worthwhile.

Even if the Aurions were manual, idk how much of an excitement it would of been been.

its like we didn't get the best of both worlds we didn't get rwd and we didn't get manual.

but at the end of the day i love how my car dries and many people under estimate how good our Aurions/camrys are.

• Like 1

I would have liked to have a manual aurion, if it was possible. FWD is better in my book its fun hooking corners and knowing you will come out the other side.

I would have liked to have a manual aurion, if it was possible. FWD is better in my book its fun hooking corners and knowing you will come out the other side.

You clearly haven't driven a fast FWD without an LSD. :P
  • Like 1