Howdy and see you all soon!

Wildseven

Hello all!

I have just signed all the documents and everything is approved for a manual GTS 86 Pearl White 2014 ( previously known as Pegasus White ) with the aero kit option pack. I can't wait till it arrives. Unfortunately it won't arrive until August for me so its now just a waiting game :(. Four months wait! Is that even real or the dealer just screwing with me. They originally told me in June and then they called up because I am adding the Aero Kit option pack it will take an extra 2 months.

The reason for the wait is because when they install the Aero Kit they need to build a complete new car different to the ones without it. I believe that this was BS but nothing can be done. All I can do is wait for that phone call saying that my car has arrived :(

Wild 7

Thanks! Btw if you want more help or info in relation to the 86 there's a GT86 Aussie forum. Heaps of discussion there. Website is www.gt86.com.au or google gt86 forums. It's all about the BRZ and Toyota 86. Hope you will find this site and the one I gave you useful. Have a nice day!

Wild 7

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sameul, we are getting the MY15 models with reverse camera, aero fin antenna and new interior refurbishing. Cant wait. I order the new pearl white as it is a little different from the previous one called Pegasus white. yer I love the aero kit. I dont know why so many people hate the rear wing. I love it !!!! Cant wait til it arrives in August :D

Wild 7

Oh, I got the Inferno Orange colour. The Aero kit on both the Pearl White & Inferno Orange, and I think even Red looks stunning. That black trimming in front and around the car makes a huge difference.

Yer. The tornado grey and black kinda makes it not so obvious. All you see is the rear wing and all other aero parts not so obvious. The aero kit really makes it EVEn better >;).

Wild 7