Customization WorkShops in Victoria

UIK

Hey guys,

Just wondering if any folk from Victoria know of any workshops that specialize in customisaing cars, whether it be from seats, dash, lighting, custom brackets or whatever and all sorts of other similar type mods. I know of a few that restore muscle cars and hot rods but nothing for the newer cars.

Thanks

Thanks jeffy, I did a quick Google search and they do more than interiors. Not far from my house either. Will definitely be paying them a visit.

For performance mods in Vic, try GTech Performance, Rajab Racing or MSC. I know the Rajab boys personally as they're shop is across the road from my dads. They've built the fastest xr6T and vl turbo in the world.

Anyone know anyone who does pin striping?

Www.extracted.com.au do custom extractors and full exhaust systems too

Hey Couzellion, I gave em a call yesterday and they said they'll call me back today with a price so I'll let u know when they do

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Sorry for my lengthy absence.

Was going to sell my sx6, but couldn't do it in the end. Have decided to see what we can make of it given that after so many years there are still so little aftermarket upgrades available, I'm willing to start exploring the custom route (or paying a garage to do that for me) =p. Good timing on this post I guess.

I haven't kept up to date over the years, I pretty much stopped at the Dual Varex Cannon's you may have seen on youtube.

So I'm interested in this as well. Keep posting fella's.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there my fellow Victorians,

I went to Autobarn yesterday and asked to speak to an auto-elec and they said they had none in ATM but asked what I needed. I told them I wanted to get some customizations on my car, starting with headlights. He said they don't do that stuff here but a company called JG3 up the road do. They are literally a few hundred metres away from my house in Epping. I'm going to go see them on Monday and see what they can do for me. They have a Facebook page also if you do a search.

I'm gonna try and get some mod ideas from their work and share it with you guys. Best thing bout modding is that any things possible

• 2 weeks later...

Not really a customization shop, it's currently a wreckers and mechanics shop. That is one of the 2 garages where we do all mechanical repair and roadworthies. My dad is the boss there but when he retires, me and my brothers want to make the second garage a place where were can do custom work.

• Like 1