Speed Alert

Don't know about the 2013, but my 2010 speed alert is in the top centre dash combined with the car clock.

You'll see some up and down arrows and a menu or such (haven't used it in ages, because it used to annoy me).

By memory, it has 3 presets, all adjustable, going up and down in 5 km/h segments.

So you could set one for 60, one for 80 and one for 110 for example.

Edited by Auri 7

Many thanks for the help - 2013 doesn't have that feature available - just minute and hour next to the clock. And OMG the books that come with it are massive, can't find anything in there about speed alert.

When I used to own a 2002 Mitsubishi Magna TJ Series 2 Executive sedan (written off in accident caused by hot uni chick), the car came with speed alert and it helps me not to get busted and never got fines with it cos while I do use cruise control, the cruise control can actually run away from you when on slight uphill or downhill.

When I later got the silver aurion (since written off) and now black aurion (2012 built before the new ones), the first thing I did was to find where the speed alert button was and I couldn't bloody find it! Now since the couple of posts above mentioned where to look, I will have another look in 3 weeks when I get my car back! Currently my brother is using it while I am on suspension.

As for OP, i saw this many months ago it is true the new 2013 and up Aurions do not have this feature next to the clock anymore. I am pretty sure it's either on the sat nav unit or there is a steering control button that shows the menus?