ZRE Manual gearknob (plastic or leather)

ATK893

After a manual gearknob for my ZRE. Can be leather or non leather. Sydney area and don't ask something ridiculous for it. Tired of wreckers trying to rip me off. Thanks

Was just quoted 100 dollars for a second hand one. This is what annoys me. It's a piece of plastic worth about 15 or 20 dollars. Help...

Was just quoted 100 dollars for a second hand one. This is what annoys me. It's a piece of plastic worth about 15 or 20 dollars. Help...

Can't go aftermarket because of the reverse lock thing. Tried looking all over eBay for one that would fit and wasted money on one that the seller claimed it would fit. Pretty over it

• 3 weeks later...

After a manual gearknob for my ZRE. Can be leather or non leather. Sydney area and don't ask something ridiculous for it. Tired of wreckers trying to rip me off. Thanks

Wow that's some expensive gear knob, I recommend you stay OEM but if that's not possible I think you should go aftermarket. There are some great aftermarket gear knobs that would cost you the same and even less. You should try looking more, maybe you could find one OEM at the same price. Also I can recommend you my site http://www.searchallwreckers.com.au/ you don't have to register or fill anything, and we can find you a lot of options so you can take a good deal, we search in all australia wreckers and if you find what you want we can ship you the part directly to your house. Hope you had good luck getting your gear knob!