2Jz in 2012-2014 Camry?

ill_MOTION99

If you remove the gearbox you might be able to fit it in the boot. Across the back seat might be another possibility, but make sure to put a tarp or some sheets down so you don't get oil and grease on the seats, and use the seat-belts to strap it down so it doesn't hit you in the back when you brake.

engine,box mounts reloom and harness ecu adaption and diff would cost you about 20k that is if keeping stock. if you already have engine and box then another 12-15k. If you want it done i can have it done for you. project will take about 3-4 weeks.

engine,box mounts reloom and harness ecu adaption and diff would cost you about 20k that is if keeping stock. if you already have engine and box then another 12-15k. If you want it done i can have it done for you. project will take about 3-4 weeks.

You're forgetting modification to the firewall to make the engine physically fit (you're trying to shoe-horn a big north-south straight six into an engine bay designed for an east-west V6/4), tunnel mods to fit the gearbox in (V160s are HUUUUUUGE), tailshafts, rear driveshafts, rear hubs to suit the fact that it's no longer an *****-dragger (which probably means all new rear suspension too). Come to think of it, you'd need a new fuel tank too since the diff and driveshaft would be going through that area.

Plus it would have no hope in hell of being registered as a road car (OP hasn't said anything about being track/drift/drag-only).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the inspiration guys and for trying to help.... but I think you guys are right, itll take billions to do it since its a NEW camry and an OLD engine

Thanks anyway

Thanks for all the inspiration guys and for trying to help.... but I think you guys are right, itll take billions to do it since its a NEW camry and an OLD engine

Thanks anyway

Actually age is the least of your worries in this case...