Wrecking TRD AURION

Hey there Toyota fans,

I am currently in the process of acquiring a TRD Aurion that was a writeoff due to driving through water and locking up the engine and I am currently trying to

gather any interest in relation to parting out the vehicle. It has full leather TRD interior, full TRD bodykit and grille etc, The engine's supercharger is still in great condition.

The car is located in QLD but I can ship nationwide. Please let me know if there is anything that you may be intersted in..Cheers :)

Pics are not of exact car I will post actual photos once the car has been delivered.

post-36019-0-21681300-1405223344.jpg

post-36019-0-83601900-1405223345.jpg

post-36019-0-00312100-1405223348_thumb.j

I call dibs on the centre console ( everything in the middle on the seats) and maybe the gear knob depending on the colour :)

If the price is right ;)

Edited by RoadRunner

• 2 weeks later...

OK SORRY PEOPLE I HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY BUSY AT WORK AND THE CAR HAS FINALLY TURNED UP ON THE TRANSPORT :)

EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE EXCEPT FOR THE ENGINE AS IT IS BLOWN...

IT IS A 3500S

I WILL BE SELLING THE INTERIOR AS FOLLOWS

FRONT/REAR SEATS ARE THE RED LEATHER AND ALCANTRA WITH BLACK INSERTS WILL BE SOLD WITH MATCHING DOOR TRIMS AND THE TRD TRIMS ALONG THE DOOR FRAMES

I WOULD LIKE TO SELL THE BODY KIT AS A WHOLE WITH THE REAR EXHAUST SECTION THAT GOES THROUGH THE REAR BAR

THE BIG BRAKES ARE AVAILABLE

I AM INTERESTED IN SELLING THE HUGE SUPERCHARGER WITH ALL ASSOCIATED COMPONENT LIKES WIRING LOOM, ECU, BELTS AND PULLEYS ETC

THE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION IS IN PERFECT CONDITION AND WILL BE SOLD WITH THE DRIVEHSAFTS

ALL THE GUARDS LIGHTS MIRRORS ETC ARE AVAILABLE

THE BOOT AND LIP SPOILER ALSO AVAILABLE

PM ME TO TALK PRICES PAYMENT AND PICKUP/SHIPPING ETC

I WORK FULL TIME AND WRECKING THIS CAR OUT IN MY SPARE TIME SO PLEASE BE PATIENT IF I DO NOT RESPOND STRAIGHT AWAY BUT I WILL ENDEAVOUR TO GET BACK TO EVERYONE ASAP :)

Okay I have a lot of people interested in a lot of the parts hers a quick run down and price list

• TRD Brake System Front Calipers, Rotors and flexible lines, Rear Calipers, Rotors with flexible lines and Brake Master Cylinder $500
  • Interior Pieces red alcantara leather seats with black alcantara fabric bolsters, all 4 door trims in red leather, TRD Door liner trims and I will supply the matching Red leather Steering wheel once the vehicle has been completely parted and no longer needs to be moved around $1200 o.no
  • Centre Console $50
  • TRD 19" Alloy Wheels Professionally painted Gloss Black with at least 50% tread on tyres all round $1000 ono
  • TRD Headlights $300 Pair
  • TRD Tail Lights $300 Pair
  • TRD Front Bar and Grille, Rear Bar with Diffuser and Exhaust Bezels all in Black/Grey $650
  • TRD Boot with Lip Spoiler and TRD Badges in Black $200
  • 6-speed U660E automatic transmission with driveshafts $1000
  • TRD Supercharger including engine wiring loom, TRD computer, Air flow meter, Belt and tensioner and the Engine Cover with TRD Supercharger badging $1500
  • Heaps more parts and trims pieces, suspension, shocks, exhaust etc etc just message me if you need anything

All Prices are negotiable all parts can be made available for local pickup from Logan in Brisbane Southside, Can deliver to Northside and Gold Coast for a fee unless you can wait until I am heading that way

Can arrange postage anywhere in Australia and you can pay via Paypal or I can list the parts on Ebay for you to purchase at your request for a safe and secure transaction :)

I will post pics as soon as I figure out how to I am having trouble figuring out how to post a picture in this thread any help would be great lols

How much will you be after for the Immo box ( Located behind the heater behind the dash, the door lock, ignition and key.. mainly the immo box I am interested in though.