Upgrade 07 ATX Instrument cluster

pinchy

I have a chance to buy the instrument cluster off an 09 presara but just wondering if it will work in my 07 ATX? Will I be able to get the LCD screen and information on it working (temperature/doors open sensors/fuel consumption etc) or will this not be possible?

Also will it be a simple plug and play type thing or are there individual wires?

Thanks!

You will need the steering wheel display button that is on the upper model aurion with the combination cluster. I have the same cluster in my 08 atx from a 2011 model but need the same button to get the fuel economy stuff working. Doors open and temperature work ok. I got mine programmed for the same km's as my old cluster.

It is plug and play.

Edited by cranky

Yes the button is on the steering wheel. It is probably cheaper to find one at a wreckers. Its on the right hand side of the wheel. It will have other buttons that may not be able to be used though like the aircon settings and bluetooth unless you have an aftermarket head unit. I found a picture below.Every+Control+on+Steering.JPG