Trouble installing Display Audio in ZRE152R Sedan

rolla08

I am currently installing a Toyota Display Audio unit from the ZRE182R Ascent Sport hatchback in my 2008 Corolla Ascent sedan. I have the luxury pack on it, so I bought the PZQ60-00121 wire harness to get the steering wheel controls working, and I bought one of the antenna adapters off eBay.

I have taken out the old head unit, connected the adapters to the new Display Audio head unit, and plugged in all the connectors from the car. When I start up the car, the unit comes on, the steering wheel controls work and I can see the RDS data being displayed when the unit is in FM mode. For some reason though, I am not getting any audio out of the unit. I have made sure all the connections from the car that were connected to the old head unit were plugged into the new one, and checked the volume is turned up, and have tried AM, FM and Bluetooth Streaming, however I am still not getting any audio through the speakers.

Has anyone else upgraded their older Corollas to the post-2012 head units? Did Toyota change the wiring for the speakers? Do I need to order another wiring harness for the speakers, and if so what is the part number for it?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me :)

If you need more information just let me know :)