Lowering tarago

Villain

Hi people,first time on here so here goes.i have a 2012 tarago ultima which I have to transport a electric wheelchair in at the moment I am using foldable ramps to get the chair in and out which is starting to be a bit of a pain as the height of the van is pretty high I have tried to enquire about lowering the vehicle all round so as to make loading and unloading of chair easier but have been told by a couple of spring company's that they do not do this for this model I am at a loss and would love some help if someone knows how I can do this without compromising the vehicle.thanks for your time regards

I just bought a 2005 Imported Estima (similar to Tarago) and it is fitted with adjustable height coilovers (Tanube brand) & the vehicle was so low I have had it raised 3 times. See pics in my album.

Edited by acatch4u

Yes when I bought the vehicle it was too low & knew it would scrape on our drive, so the mechanic raised it at the yard before I left. It scrapped so I had it lifted a 2nd time, & then a 3rd time.

I have posted some pics of the car.

Here is the site http://www.tanabe-usa.com/z40.asp?id=22 but I'm not sure the coilover model is the same. The vehicle inspector said they are great & cost about $1500.

I hope this helps & let me know how you go please?<a data-ipb="nomediap****" data-cke-saved-href="http://www.tanabe-usa.com/z40.asp?id=22%20%C2%A0%20%C2%A0%20but%20I" href="http://www.tanabe-usa.com/z40.asp?id=22%20%C2%A0%20%C2%A0%20but%20I" m%20not%20sure%20the%20coilover%20model%20is%20the%20same.%20the%20vehicle%20inspector%20said%20they%20are%20great%20&%20cost%20about%20$1500.%c2%a0"="">

Edited by acatch4u

Thanks for the pics Keith,what a fantastic looking estima you have I am very impressed with the system you have on there I will see what I can find out and let you know how I go.i see they are made in the u.s. But I will research and if need be ring them and have a chat.thanks again Keith and talk soon.regards ian

Hi Keith doing a little research and still waiting for replies but there seems to be 3 places all in sydney that deal with coilovers which are

# jdm concept pty ltd In banks meadow nsw

# mu's secret. In strathfield sydney

# garage 88. At eastern creek nsw

When I hear anything Keith I will let you know,regards ian

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Keith,have heard back from garage 88 at Eastern creek who said they could do the job and would cost around $2300 that's including wheel alignments and will take 2-3 hours to do

That's great you have found somewhere that can do the job. Did they say how much it will lower it? Installation takes a while even to adjust after installed, but I think its worth it. Please let me know how you go & I hope it solves your requirements.

:clap: :toast: :yahoo: