1998 camry conquest lowering springs?

TJtoyota

Hello all I'm after some good quality lowering springs for my 1998 conquest v6 i think it's the xv20 modal, I have been searching the net and it is just confusing me as to what fits what model and what will fit my modal camry. I live in Australia and I'm happy to order online from overseas if I have to. I'm after good quality springs that won't sag please help guys.

King Springs are very good, I'd recommend them. They'll be the same springs that fit the camry CSi/Csx/Conquest/Vienta etc. As to what spring you get, it depends whether you want to keep it stock, raise it or lower it, and by how much. This is an example of what I might go for (I'm not saying you should, necessarily, but it'll give you an idea, anyway)...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TOYOTA-CAMRY-SXV20-97-02-KING-SPRINGS-LOWERING-CAR-KIT-/281475762022?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4189434766

Hope this helps...

Cheers for the link clubber997 exactly what I was looking for, it said these springs will drop the car 20-30mm is that correct? Will that be front and back? Before I purchase I wanna measure up on my camry to see how far they will drop it how do I go about this, do I measure from the centre of the tyre to the guard? Or from the top of the tyre to the guard? Cheers mate.

I would assume so, however you might want to ask the seller as no units are given. I would also double check with the seller that these are definitely for a 97-02 camry, as it mentions a Mitsubishi Magna in the description (and I only did a quick ebay search to find an example...). Also, to measure ride height, you measure from the centre of your wheel to the top of the wheel arch/bottom of the guard.

I just had a good read of the description,

LOOKING TO LOWER YOUR MITSUBISHI MAGNA, GET THAT GREAT SPORTY LOOK WITH THE BEST SOLUTION ON THE MARKET. A FULL CAR LOWERING KIT INCLUDING FRONT AND REAR LOWERED SPRINGS THAT WILL LOWER THE VEHICLE 20-30 (APPROX).

I assume the 20-30 is how much it would drop and at the very bottom of the description it says:

This part is compatible with the following vehicle(s):

Make TOYOTA

Model CAMRY SXV20

Year 1997-2002

So I think it should be right, I message the seller just to make sure.