Blast From The Past!

Adamsy

Hey Everybody,

It's been a while! Had a bit of a look around and i see some familiar names and even some old threads still getting regular hits. Made me curious just how many of

us original Aurion owners are on here still and how the cars are still going if you still have them?

Cheers.

Hey Matt,

How are you doing. It's been a long time hasn't it?

Quite a few of us have departed over the past year or so. It's good to see you still remember us as a group. Still got your car and still treating you well?

Hey Tony,

Yeah it's been a couple of years since ive been on here. Yeah right i guess it was only a matter of time, its all petty well documented what can and cant be done to Aurion's and any dramas plaguing the models. Yeah i still have the blue girl, im thinking of moving it on next ear once my house it built. Still low kms on it but it's time for an update. Not sure what to get though. Looked at the new IS and GS Lexus and the old IS-F but i'll wait and see what the update 50 series looks like and what cool "new" toys it gets. Chris (paradigm) has a new 50 series and stock for stock it's defiantly a better car than the 40 series.

Hey Tony,

Yeah it's been a couple of years since ive been on here. Yeah right i guess it was only a matter of time, its all petty well documented what can and cant be done to Aurion's and any dramas plaguing the models. Yeah i still have the blue girl, im thinking of moving it on next ear once my house it built. Still low kms on it but it's time for an update. Not sure what to get though. Looked at the new IS and GS Lexus and the old IS-F but i'll wait and see what the update 50 series looks like and what cool "new" toys it gets. Chris (paradigm) has a new 50 series and stock for stock it's defiantly a better car than the 40 series.

The new Lexus' look so damn nice, especially the front end. Can't go too wrong with one of them. But even the older IS-F still looks sharp. I think this guy would approve:

inzkba.jpg

• 3 months later...

Yeah, an IS-F or current IS F-Sport is defiantly on the top of the list that's for sure. Do the national meets still happen?

Hey hey!

Good to see some of you still remember these forums. I haven't posted in a loooong time too since all the newbies started flooding in and we started to lose some of our good members and when I saw this thread thought I'd say hi as well!

I still have my car and love it as always. No plans to sell her at all.

Just recently put on the 18" kappas so still modding here and there :)!

Hey look out there's a familer face, well car anyway! Good to see you still have yours too, not sure many of us original guys still have them. And your still modding your's as well, awesome!

Mines still low kms, only done 76,500kms. But as i said i think ill change into something else this year.

haha yeah the IS-F is the new Commodore expect for down here in Tassie, there's only 2. One up north and one down south.

So national meet's - Still happen?

Oh okay that's fair enough.

I heard of Pete's sudden passing, very sad and a great loss indeed!

How's this forum fairing overall?

His passing rocked a few of us pretty bad.

How's this forum fairing overall?

It seems that as Aurions are getting cheaper, they are replacing the Corolla as the more commonly discussed vehicle on the boards. Things are starting to liven up after the Christmas down-time period. I think it is a litle quieter these days as well. Overall moving along fairly well.

• 3 weeks later...