Toyota Air Compressor Info please

HDPE

I currently have a problem with my air conditioning in my Aurion (2007), when I turn on the engine the air-condition works fine producing cool air, about 30 mins after the cool air stops and warm air begins to blow. I have been in service twice about this problem and also replaced the air-compressor but the issue hasn't been fixed, I believe this might be an electrical problem and so I want to know, about the air compressor electrical system.

From my understanding the air-compressor has 3 connectors, I only know the main power connector but I wish to know what the other 2 connectors is actually for or doing to my air-compressor. If someone has similar issues with their air-condition I would like to know how to fix it. But formally I would like to know how or what the connectors are for my air-compressor.

Hey HDPE

What model have you got?

Has it got air con or climate control?

What accessories have you got? Anything after market? Anything that's not standard?

I don't know if this will be any help but it's helped me with my electrical work.

http://toyota.aitnet.org/Camry/Camry_2007_wiring_diagrams.pdf

If you follow the diagrams relevant to 2GR-FE then you should have a good idea.

Please mote, this is for a camry, I do believe the USA variant, so may be different to the au Aurion.

I hope this helps

Hey HDPE

What model have you got?

Has it got air con or climate control?

What accessories have you got? Anything after market? Anything that's not standard?

I don't know if this will be any help but it's helped me with my electrical work.

http://toyota.aitnet.org/Camry/Camry_2007_wiring_diagrams.pdf

If you follow the diagrams relevant to 2GR-FE then you should have a good idea.

Please mote, this is for a camry, I do believe the USA variant, so may be different to the au Aurion.

I hope this helps

The Model of the Car is a Toyota Aurion Prodigy 2007 make. It does have Climate control with no after market component installed. (All standard)

I appreciate the pdf link but am still a little confused what are those connector for on my air compressor, do they regulate the air-intake into the compressor or is it connected to a on-board electronic moderator. I feel that the air-con problem I'm suffering might have something to do with those connectors.

If anyone who have worked on the Air-compressor before or had similar problems with there air-con, I would like some advice.