Aurion 2011 engine oil change

Hi every one iam new here so my car has due for service and i want to change the engine oil but iam not sure 100% which grade should i use 10w40 or 10w30 or 5w30 and i have aurion 2011 and has 98,000 ks on it.

Thanks guys

Thanks Trent but i think the 20w50 grade is a let till bit heavier for these engine and which oil brand are you using?

Thanks buddy.

We have had the VVT-i rattle issue, so I have done a fair bit of experimenting with oil grades. The issue had disappeared since using the 15W-40.

I am using Castrol GTX.

• Like 1

What are you thinking about nulon 10w40 fully synthetic engine oil the super cheap auto guys prefer to me ?

Thanks trent.

I had 4 services with the dealers before I before I changed it myself. One dealer used 10w30, while the other used 15w40. No issues using either. I have since used Castrol edge 5w30 which is supposedly fully synthetic, yet again no issues. These Toyota/Lexus engines are happier with thinner oil due to their tighter tolerances. An engine with less than 100000km has barely been run in, so so running a thin oil is still fine.

• Like 1