Offset issue

mfpd74

so why wud these scrub and the 245/35/19 on TRD's wouldn't considering they run a +46.5 offset.....making it closer to the strut

Edited by mfpd74

I have a feeling you will be safe. The TRD Aurion back in the day came with 245/35/19 tyres wrapped on 19 x 8 +45 wheels from the factory. They never scrubbed, did they?

Yes exactly on the 1.5mm diff....but the TRD was running 245 width on 8in....so i reckon they fit.....unlesd their strut set up is different on the rear

It's hard to say man, I found with my 19x8.5 +35 it's okay, but I had issues with the 19x9.5 +45 on the rear, I was originally running 245/35/19 all round but the Goodyear eagle F1s had quite a square profile, so ended up running 235/35/19 on the rears just so it would clear, in saying that I'm lowered but I've had mates who run stock suspending and have no issues. The brand of tyre can also make slight differences.

Hi guys....just got the wheels fitted today...19 x 8 +45 offset wearing 245/40/19 tyres....with a good 10mm gap between sidewall and strut on the rear.

Thx for ur info

• Like 1