A once in a lifetime offer you can't refuse!!

UIK

Hi guys,

I have an Alpine ina-w900e DVD NAV headunit in my Aurion with a Crimestopper IR5200 InfraRed 180 degree reverse camera. It's currently in my car FULLY functioning, including the steering wheels control (will take a video later on). It comes with all the harnesses and cables to make it work flawlessly with the Aurion, incl steering wheel controls. The unit itself is one of Alpines top of the range units with pretty much every you'd expect in a high-end unit. The camera is the same incl iPhone and mini-USB equipped phones (everything not iPhone). All firmware, maps, BT drivers etc are updated. Their website (which I will link to below has them retailing for $1999. The camera quality is full HD and cost me $130 from the states. Just the custom wiring harnesses and steering controls cost me (by memory) about $200. I have receipts for everything except the head unit as I bought from my brother in law. Everything comes in its original box and also include the after Aurion fascia for a hassle-free installation.

My point being, some really top quality stuff put there!

Now, I'm after an 8" DVD NAV system from a facelift Aurion (late 09-11) with its reverse camera. They both MUST be genuine Toyota parts and in excellent condition. The reason for the swap is that someone has offered me a very generous offer to buy my car under the condition I can find a stock 8" unit.. I don't have the time to find someone a buyer, solo this is kinda urgent. I'll hopefully be selling this and getting a TRD :)

So a factory Toyota DVD NAV from a facelift Aurion for a top-end Alpine w-900e DVD NAV with remote control, aftermarket fascia, full writes and cabling to get everything incl the steering wheel controls working (error free might I add) with a bonus full HD Crimestopper IR5200 180 degree reverse camera STRAIGHT SWAP for a factory Aurion 8" headunit and camera. I will upload a video later tonight, and the unit is still in the car if anyone wants to see it in action before making a decision.

Here are the links for the headunit and reverse camera

http://www.alpine.com.au/showItem.php?item_id=188

http://www.crimestopper.com/Templates/sv-5200ir.html

If interested please send me a PM.

Thanks guys! Video will up someone today.

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal for someone! However the condition from the prospective buyer about sourcing a factory stereo and reversing camera to make the sale sounds rather strange. I can understand that they may prefer the OEM one, but I would tell them it's their responsibility to replace it once they buy the car. The factory reversing camera is somewhat unique to any aftermarket one as it has it's own plastic mounting bracket that goes through the metal in the bootlid, so if you didn't have one installed from factory you'd have to cut a rectangular hole for it and change to the factory connectors to suit the headunit. It all sounds like a bit more trouble than it's worth to be honest, and there's no saying that the guy won't bail out of the sale at the last minute, so if you do decide to go ahead with it I'd strongly advise getting a decent deposit from him first. Good luck with whatever you decide! :)

Hey FT thanks for your reply champ. I know it is a bit of trouble but these days is not easy to find a buyer who isn't haggling your brains out. He's accepted my price under that one condition. As for deposit, I spoke to him today and he said he can leave $1500 which should cover me if anything goes wrong. My car doors have the factory camera installed already. As for the video, better it is. Excuse the mess, I'm in the process of getting my centre console painted.

To activate the reverse camera, you need to select CAMERA from the menu and when you put it in reverse, it will come up on the unit. It doesn't happen automatically cause I (well my electtician) forgot to run one of the wires to the back which will be fixed hopefully Thursday. Obviously the camera is 1080p InfraRed and excellent quality.

If anyone is interested in the swap please let me know!