08 Camry aftermarket stereos +sub/amp options

08Camryaltise

First up sorry if this was in another thread, I spent about 30 mins reading through and could find the exact answers I wanted.

Firstly I would like to ask about aftermarket stereos. Toyota wanted to be boring and only give the altise models fm/am and a CD player sooo I want aux usb Bluetooth DVD player navigation blah blah blah there are units on eBay for around $350-$500 with these options but all are made in Hong Kong which really isn't installing faith that the units are of high quality. But on the other hand I don't know a store that sell them and apparently for Toyota to source one with all those options you're looking at 2k+. So my question, are the units on eBay any good? Can I opt to pay more and buy locally ? Are the units easy to install (plug and play) or is there a bit of stuffing around?

Once I have decided on a head unit I would like to buy the sub and amp and have these all installed at the same time is there any difference from a standard setup for the sub and amp?

Any help I would really appreciate :)