Can you play music on the car's audio unit thru USB on a USB stick?

DeafDave76

Hi,

I have question regarding playing music thru the usb port on the stock Touring SE audio system using a USB stick (8gb or thereabouts)

Is it possible to plug the USB stick in and have audio unit play music from there?

As I am preparing for a road trip this weekend, I thought i should have some music to accompany me while i am driving on my lonesome.

As you all wonder, my car's a late 2011 Touring SE Aurion which is one of the last few before 2012 Aurions came out, it has a reversing camera but totally stock audio unit.

Hi,

I have question regarding playing music thru the usb port on the stock Touring SE audio system using a USB stick (8gb or thereabouts)

Is it possible to plug the USB stick in and have audio unit play music from there?

As I am preparing for a road trip this weekend, I thought i should have some music to accompany me while i am driving on my lonesome.

As you all wonder, my car's a late 2011 Touring SE Aurion which is one of the last few before 2012 Aurions came out, it has a reversing camera but totally stock audio unit.

duhhh , you just answered your own question buddy !!! short answer why else would it have a usb port if you couldnt use usb drives ?

Hi,

duhhh , you just answered your own question buddy !!! short answer why else would it have a usb port if you couldnt use usb drives ?

Excuse me! No need to be so sarcastic and rude! I always had that port for charging my phone but never for music as I mainly played radio. I found out the hard way when going out of city into country the radio doesn't even work in late May when I went down south. I love listening music with bass while driving my car on a cruise.