Trim inserts

Sportivo_05

How do I remove them ( the bits that are silver on the frobt doors and above the glove box and abit on the steering wheel and next to the indicator stalk) I want wrap them in carbon fibre.

This post might help for removing those parts from the steering wheel. For removing them from the door and above the glove box, etc, just pry them off with a plastic remover tool like this. For removing them from the centre console, use the same plastic remover tool to pull up the centre console then unscrew the parts as necessary. The radio and air con controls are removed by following the steps in this video, which actually is related to the equivalent Camry.

Hope this helps.

I forgot to add that the gear selection lever should be in the drive position and the handle unscrewed off before attempting to lift the main part of the centre console.

Are you talking about the grey strips?

If so don't try to pry them off the door. You need to remove the door cards. There are 4 screws holding the strips to the door card. 3 screws in the back doors

How to remove

The coloured strips a one the glove box:

Remove the glove box and then you can gently push them out

The strip next to the indicator stalk:

Remove the whole trim panel around the steering wheel, and then you can gentle push them out.

The strips on the door cards:

Remove the door cards, then you can use a Phillips head screw driver to undo the screws and gently remove the strips

NOTE: they used plastic thread so don't over tighten it and don't put the screws in and out to many times as you will ruin the threads.