alignment issues '07 altise

atommicadobo

Ever since replacing my springs lowering the altise 25mm it started veering to the left. That was 5yrs ago and had been to 4 different wheel alignment garages. It's also on its 2nd set of tyres. Basic obvious causes has been extensively scrutinised like wheels, tyres, bushings. No proper camber adjustments apart from very small gain thru manipulating lower bolts on macpherson struts. Neither are castors adjustable. Read outs from alignment garages are within standards. Seeking for a suspension guru out there for advice, thanks. Note: it never pulled left before lowering it.

thanks trent, I've ordered the kit today and hoping this will be the miracle cure. Oddly, only one of the garages suggested buying this bushing kit and he races cars. The rest didn't even think of any bushing kits to rectify the problem. All blamed road camber! I understand this happens but not if the road is flat. Anyhow, i'll keep you posted. And for the rest that might have a similar issue maybe take your car to people that race cars as they're familiar with these sort of problems. Or checkout TOC!

Edited by atommicadobo