SEAFOAM/LUCAS/SUBARU UEC

Nasr

So I have 20 or so cans of Subaru upper engine cleaner as I bought them on impulse while doing a job at a Subaru dealer got them for $6 each and apparently Subaru sells them retail for $20 a can. Mechanic there told me it's safe to use on both petrol and diesel so gave it a shot on my Subaru wrx just before I did an oil change and my god the smoke that came out of the exhaust smelt like **** and immediately after letting the smoke purge out I could tell idle was steady no more vibrations acceleration was much more responsive so I'm thinking what's your views on using it in the hilux. I have no clue where the vacuum lines are or if anyone has ever used a Subaru product in their hilux but Subaru Upper engine cleaner seems to be the equivalent to Seafoam and Lucas upper engine cleaner which I've seen many dealers use before on a whole range or cars/Utes but never the Subaru uec. The hilux could probably use an internal clean at 221000km so all your opinions welcome yey or ney?

That's what I was fearful of even the dealer said to keep the revs up while spraying, if they drop too low you can hydrolock the engine. I've also read online that it can make its way into the engine oil which is why they advise to do it before an oil change. Oh well been using nulon diesel injector cleaner fuel additive every second tank for the last month haven't really noticed a difference no smoke like the upper engine cleaner that's for sure! One question that's off topic here but I do my oil changes and use nulon 10:40 or 15:40 buy 10L at around $70 which is only enough for one oil change and a top up but I've seen fleetmaster series at mr filter for $102 20L any idea on that stuff?