Your best 0 - 100 time?

Aurion2Envy

Just wondering what is the best 0 - 100 you could achieve in your aurions?

Mine is 6.2 seconds, with a stall to around 1300rpm I did this one night when I was out at a mates farm, he has a long flat closed road which leads upto the entrance of house, so I thought this would be the perfect time to do a 0 - 100 run, so this is my 0 - 100 completley stock car with 2 people in it.

I'm wondering if I had low fuel just 1 person and no spare tyre and jack if I could do a better time.

Ok. I meant the actual rubber e.g. Bridgestone RE002, stock Michelins, Pirelli P7, etc?

Righto, just the stock Michelins (Primacy's). Very basic. This is why I take it easy off the mark as the grip is c**p.

If that's just on the stock Michelins, then that is a very, very good result!

Don't get me wrong, they're quiet and have decent grip around corners, but i've really had to adapt for accelerating off the mark. Then again there's probably only around 50% tread left. Can't wait for an upgrade. Any suggestions for good wheels on stock rims?

I own a 2012 aurion ( 245/45/18 though) and i have bridgestone potenza re003, this have to be the best tyres i have ever used. have almost done 5000 km and still looks like new.... Going to try michelin pilot super sport for my next set.

• Like 1

If that's just on the stock Michelins, then that is a very, very good result!

Don't get me wrong, they're quiet and have decent grip around corners, but i've really had to adapt for accelerating off the mark. Then again there's probably only around 50% tread left. Can't wait for an upgrade. Any suggestions for good wheels on stock rims?

I also recommend the Bridgestone Potenza RE003s as the best bang for buck performance tyre which also has decent levels of comfort and noise. I have the RE002s on both my Aurion Sportivo and my other car and they are fantastic. I know a few other people who have these tyres on their cars and they love them. I would love to get Michelin Pilot Super Sport, but they seem very expensive to buy here in Australia.