5 bolt stud pattern

Dennessy

Hi guys, I've searched on here and the internet and its telling me 5 bolt hilux were 5x114.3. Im just a little confused as im looking at buying a set of wheels that were fitted to a hilux and also a 2010 landrover discovery. The landrover is apprently 5x120. I just want to confirm if the hilux were came in 5x120 pattern?

Mercedes rims,: These vehicles have the same stud pattern 5 X 114.3 Ford Falcon,Toyota
Cressida, Supra, Hiace, Hilux, Rav4, Nissan Skyline, Maxima, Xtrail,
Mazda 3, , Mitsubishi Magna, Hyundai

Wheels are most likely 5x114.3/120 multi-stud. Very common with aftermarket wheels.

nah theyre not multi stud. they appear to be stock hilux wheels but are stamped "King Wheels"

$_20.JPG

My money is on being off a Ford Territory being 17" if it has a 5 x 114.3 PCD. They are obviously Load Rated being 1400kg, Land rover Discovery has a 5x165 stud pattern.

As Trent advised the 2wd Hilux is 5x114.3

My money is on being off a Ford Territory being 17" if it has a 5 x 114.3 PCD. They are obviously Load Rated being 1400kg, Land rover Discovery has a 5x165 stud pattern.

As Trent advised the 2wd Hilux is 5x114.3

Early Discos have the ridiculously huge 5x165 pattern (that was the old-school Range Rover/Defender pattern), later ones drop back down to 5x120

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys. They were a tight fit over the studs.. The wheel went over the studs but the studs werent centred?.. Now i have a set of King Wheels Terra's i cant use lolll.

post-38548-0-94695500-1450060629_thumb.j

Edited by Dennessy

Thanks guys. They were a tight fit over the studs.. The wheel went over the studs but the studs werent centred?.. Now i have a set of King Wheels Terra's i cant use lolll.

Got any photos of the studs? Are you using the right wheel nuts? Are the wheels hub-centric or do you have the appropriate hub-ring to mount them?

Got any photos of the studs? Are you using the right wheel nuts? Are the wheels hub-centric or do you have the appropriate hub-ring to mount them?

No i dont, should have taken pics, doh!

I was but i don't think any nut other nut would have worked. All 5 studs were making contact to the holes.

I have ordered in the appropriate hub rings but again i don't think it would helped.

it looked like this when "mounted" lol.

post-38548-0-33973800-1450062294_thumb.j

No i dont, should have taken pics, doh!

I was but i don't think any nut other nut would have worked. All 5 studs were making contact to the holes.

I have ordered in the appropriate hub rings but again i don't think it would helped.

it looked like this when "mounted" lol.

If it looks that bad then they are almost certainly 5x120, and no nut or hub-ring will help.

• Like 1

No pictures on any car but the ad said from a hilux and when i spoke to him he said it was also fitted on a discovery. I got to measure the holes also. I stuffed up, got to excited lol.