AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Chris AU

Newbie products for detailing white car

Hi everyone

I was hoping to get some advice doing my first detail of a white 2007 Aurion. I have owned it for a year and only wash it about once a month. I would like to add an extra step or two to keep the car better looking and protected. Basically I'm looking for a simple and budget friendly process, with products I can pick up and use easily, e.g. from Super Cheap.

After the wash, maybe just the following:

1. Clay - maybe using Meg's clay bar kit that comes with the quick detailer
  2. Wax - maybe using Meg's Quick Wax or Meg's Cleaner Wax and some microfibre cloths?

Ideally the wax would last a while so that if I only get a chance to do it twice a year, it would still be okay.

Thanks for your help :smile:

Edited by Chris AU

If you are going to Clay bar it, I would suggest spending the time to give it a polish before moving onto the wax. You will get longer life from the wax. I personally don't get my detailing products from SuperCheap but they do have some good options, Meg's (as you have noted) is probably the way to go.