Newbie products for detailing white car

Chris AU

Hi everyone

I was hoping to get some advice doing my first detail of a white 2007 Aurion. I have owned it for a year and only wash it about once a month. I would like to add an extra step or two to keep the car better looking and protected. Basically I'm looking for a simple and budget friendly process, with products I can pick up and use easily, e.g. from Super Cheap.

After the wash, maybe just the following:

1. Clay - maybe using Meg's clay bar kit that comes with the quick detailer
  2. Wax - maybe using Meg's Quick Wax or Meg's Cleaner Wax and some microfibre cloths?

Ideally the wax would last a while so that if I only get a chance to do it twice a year, it would still be okay.

Thanks for your help :smile:

Edited by Chris AU

• 1 year later...

If you are going to Clay bar it, I would suggest spending the time to give it a polish before moving onto the wax. You will get longer life from the wax. I personally don't get my detailing products from SuperCheap but they do have some good options, Meg's (as you have noted) is probably the way to go.

• 1 year later...

Hello

So much homework and tired of school activities? Why not take some dose of Vitamin Sea? Go on a road trip with your friends and discover the aesthetic beauty of beaches and relax.

But how can you fully relax when you know that you have to wash your car afterward? Seeing your car dirty because of the sand from the beach can take away your happiness, and you cannot enjoy your stay at the beach.

You don’t have to worry now! Because TIMELESS CAR CLEANING will solve your problem!

Avail the best deals and services that we have, and we will take care of your car the way it has to be.

Try our Underbody Wash + Full Interior Detail + Sand Removal for just $225!

Imagine how you can treat your car with the best care ever in just a lower price?

And wait, there’s more! You can also have FREE WASH AND WAX that you will surely love!

TIMELESS CAR CLEANING

We do more than just a wash! Because we care about your car. If you love your car, then what are you waiting for? To further know more about our services, visit https://www.timelesscarcleaning.com/

email image.jpg