i'm new :)

Bradley.F

good evening/morning/afternoon/day ladies & gents. i'm bradley, i'm a newbie camry owner. quite enjoying it really, nice car to drive. want to eventually lower it on coilovers but haven't found any coilovers to fit her yet, dammit.
i've attatched a picture of mine, show us yours? :D

12695784_1702758523300490_871461094_n.jpg

2 minutes ago, trentmeyer23 said:

Coilovers are almost nonexistent for them. You may need to settle for lowered springs and shocks. Alternatively you could get custom ones made, but that isn't cheap by any means.

cheap? hahaha oh i know that much man. i've heard the celica from around the same year fit's with minor customisation? don't quote me on it though. i'd love to put some coils in, seeing as King's don't make super lows, sadly enough.
i do have some mine paint repairs to do on mine though so might consider the celica route after that :)

• 1 year later...

update, managed to find some coilovers a while back and got them, only had to modify the rear strut tower to fit the rears and they fit nicely. my wheels, however, are 17x7 +40 and have a slight scrubbing issue on the coilover's themselves which bloody sucks so i'm running stocks on the rear in place for the time being till i find a decent set of wheels with the correct offset that i need, which i've heard would be +38 or less. now i'm shopping for a v6 front lip because it looks strange having the side sit so much lower to the ground compared to the front so i want to have them a little bit closer to eachother, as such. question though, do you know if the brakes or what not from any of the celica's will fit the sv21's?
also, that grey camry got involved in an accident so i got another one, lmao.