Wobbling rear end

David Mortimer

Hi 

I have a 2009 aurion that up to 60/70 ks has a slight wobble that feels very much like its coming from the rear. Can't feel it through the steering,  felt through the seat. New tyres fitted and balanced. Mechanic agrees but can't find anything. Its driving me nuts. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys thanks for your replies.  Took the car to peddars they found a few problems.  Cv joints wearing, shocks going soft, ball joint wearing, front rotars need replacing. Thing is wanted to stay with genuine parts but as the car has only done 100000 km would the peddars parts last longer than genuine toyota. Any ideas?

Pedders are rather expensive on prices. It would pay to shop around now that you know where the issues lie. Genuine parts are often excessively priced as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Did the latest Suspension place you went to check your listed findings.. rotors CV etc?...if not they must have some ideas of what your next step should be..the only opinion I have is Toyota with your list of finds, you have not said if any dealers have had a look at it already..unless I have missed it in postings..I am surprised your latest suspension guys have not already suggested any next step for you...my guy is always helpful that way..keep the info coming mate appreciate it a lot

Chin up and onwards

KAA