TRD Sports M, stolen Perth.

GeorgeF

Hi.  I have joined to ask for help finding my sisters Celica,  it was stolen from her garage in Perth a couple of days ago. Her car is a JDM Toyota Celica gen 7, TRD Sports M. She originally imported it to the UK from Japan and subsequently imported it to Australia. She is really upset at its loss.

The car is dark blue, with TRD body kit, five spoke grey alloys, it has light blue and grey alcantara front seats, blue and black steering wheel. The tailgate has a "TRD Soorts M" badge, and similar logos between the rear wheels and the doors. It's rego is: 1DVH 056. It's a distinctive car, it's paint work is not the best, it's a daily driver not a show car.

If you spot it in Perth or over in the East or are offered parts, please let me or the police know. It may be in the Ellenbrook area of Perth. I have a few photos if they might help, not sure how to post them.

Thanks for reading.

GeorgeF.

Edited by GeorgeF

• 1 month later...

Did you end up recovering the car? It was for sale a few weeks ago on Gumtree. The seller thought I was a scammer for some reason. I'm in NSW and was interested in purchasing it.

Well I hope you did find the car.

Police found the car, I don't know what it's condition was, insurance inspected it and decided not to repair it, sister was offered the car, I don't think she bought it back, I will have to check. I am unsure how insurance company's dispose of cars in Australia, so it may be sold as salvage or parts? It had all the TRD parts, I think it would be worth buying, presuming it's not been burned out or similar. Will see else what I can find out.

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 years later...