Help required - ZZE122R fog light install

Hi all,

I've just started installing Fog/ Driving lights on my 03/2005 Conquest 4 door sedan.

It came pre-wired with the lights harness already in place behind the bumper bar.

I've installed the lights, surrounds and the new lights/ blinker stalk.

Now for the relay & fuse.

Can anybody confirm if the correct location for these items is the junction box that's up behind the glove box ( on the left hand side in Australian Corollas ) ?

And if so - how the hell does one access them ?

I've removed the glove box to get at it, but even then you have to lie on the floor and look up with a torch.

There look to be fuses visible on the bottom side, but no slots for any relays, unless they go in on the top side ( which I can't even get my fingers up around, let alone see anything ).

Unless the whole thing just swings down, or can be unbolted and pulled down a bit to work on ?

Also, what type of relay is required, and what's the best source to get it from ?

I think it's supposed to be a 4 pin 40 Amp relay, but I'm not sure if it's a normal relay or a micro one.

I asked at the local Toyota dealer, and they couldn't/ wouldn't give any info as to the type or specifications.

They just said it would cost $96.00 ( surely they jest ).

I've already looked on this forum, and most other sources on the net, but most deal with clean installs on unwired vehicles, using ebay kits with remote relays and switch.

Some other sources also say the location is behind the little drawer next to the coin holder on the right hand side of the car ?

Really confusing. 

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Edited by Romulus