2016 Camry Ugly Tail Light

shanuunique

Hello Everyone

Only reason to join this forum to discuss the Ugly tail light of Toyota Camry 2016

Don't Understand why didn't they give the LED option where as almost every other manufacturer in the world producing cars with only LED.

you might know that Toyota Corolla come with LED which is small and cheaper than Camry.

My question is - Anyone know when would we have after market tail light option in new Camry.

I can see there are plenty of option for the older models.

Appreciate your comments

2015-Toyota-Camry-rear-view-2.jpg

• 3 months later...

There is LED tail lights available on ebay but they're from international sellers. I'm really interested in those and I might have to get them installed by someone. After looking into it it looks like I need to remove bumper to be able to access the tail lights. I am wondering if there are any shops that would be able to help me out.

What about sourcing the lights? Would I have to get them myself or are there any local shops I can inquire to see if they already have them, etc. I see a lot of 86 with aftermarket light housing and I found that for them they have a lot of local suppliers...dont know if its the same case for other models

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here we go! I got them from US vendor on eBay, called ada.auto I like them a lot, still finding the right chrome bulbs that are bright enough to replace those turn signals and then I'm done. Can't do much more until PPQ release Japanese style plates.

On 10/28/2016 at 7:04 AM, TIDYWAZZA said:

Good on you. i look forward to seeing your results. Which vendor did you buy from ? 

73f9db74b04e91b3ea0a6426dfcbd661.jpg

a0dccbb73c39c13cdce0a00f33dd06a7.jpg