Clickerty click Squeak?

Guys, after your advise. Had my tensioner replaced twice in the last two years. First time a non Toyota repairer said the bearing was shot and as Toyota didn't just supply the bearing alone I had to get the whole part bearing included plus a new belt. Apparently the original size belt was to big, so they put on a smaller one. Job done, it occasionally made a clicking/squeaking noise like the belt was slipping?? Put up with it for a while then took it to a Toyota dealer and they replaced the tensioner once more but it still made this noise. The Toyota guy said "It would make a occasional noise as all Aurion's did" I believed that to be BS at the time and got a second opinion from a ex Toyota dealership guy who said " It's your water pump impeller making the noise and it should be replaced immediately or it would fail". That was in October last year and no water pump impeller failure yet. Well by now that noise has grown from occasional to all the time whilst the car is in motion, more so when air con is on, It sounds like more of a belt squeak than anything and is quite loud. Some of you motor blokes must have an answer?  Any advise for a completely new mechanic who advised I ask in a forum what it may be. All advise is much appreciated.

OMG Guy's I believe that's it. What the hell was Toyota doing when they replaced the tensioner and not the ADP at the same time. Thanks a bunch guys. You tube vids really explained all. Will look at these in future. Cheers!  :laugh:

gates sells a adp for the 2gr-fe, if oem is too expensive

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/301863737633?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

however I have not double checked if this is the exact same part as oem...

I would contact the seller first