AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

• Similar Content

• By danieljames225
      Hey Guys, I’ve been recently given an Aurion by my parents as they have now bought a new car, just wondering if anyone on here can suggest any work I should to do to make this thing look better, the rims are old now as well and the first thing I want to do is to replace them, but can’t find anything good, I would also like to change the front grille. any ideas appreciated!

• By GreenFence
      Hey guys,
      Recently jumped shipped after owning Commodores, all of which kept giving me grief.
      Picked up a 2010 Aurion today and I had a question in regards to an odd sound. When turning (and not all the time) I hear a screech sound. I thought it was a tyre screech but it seems to be coming from up front. And I'm not taking it fast around corners either. Power steering fluid is full. This car does have a 3 month/5000km warranty so I can get the issue fixed if it's the pump but I'm hoping it's just the belt. I am getting her serviced next week so I'll get my mechanic to look into it but I was hoping that somebody has possibly experienced this issue before and can shed some light

Cheers
    • By AlekseyDobrov
      Hi peoples ,I’m from Ukraine ,and love my car there’s Aurion from UAE ,2007 year engine is 2gr-fe, wanna ask a help about buy trd compressor to it becomes just leave dyno stand , and got 238,5 power ,and 320 torque , if some body can help how help my car thank you :) 
      Maybe bad engine oil ,maybe bad another things..,hope grow it till 350 :) bcs I love it :)

• By Jack Martin
      Just wondering if anyone knows if Lexus front bumpers will fit on a 08 aurion? Not sure how to find details so I can measure it out. I'm not sure of the model Lexus, but any if will fit. 

• By MrMeToo
      Item: XV30 Camry Sportivo Steering wheel
      Item Condition: Flawless
      Reason for Selling: Cleaning out spare room, surplus to needs
      Price and Payment conditions: $50, cash on pick up or pay pal
      Any additional information: Flawless condition, never got around to using it
      Shipping: local Pick up or Postage at buyers expense
      Pictures: See attached pics
      Contact Details: PM on here 

Item: XV40 Aurion King SL springs
      Website: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/332228141067?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
      Item Condition: Used condition
      Reason for Selling: Cleaning out spare room, surplus to needs
      Price and Payment conditions: $200 cash on pick up
      Any additional information: No longer needed, returning to stock, getting ready to sell
      Shipping: local Pick up
      Pictures: See ebay link
      Contact Details: PM on here or contact via ebay