AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I own a 2014 Corolla Ascent Sport Hatchback and was wondering if anyone knows where I could find some after market LED tail lights if it's possible. Thanks! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Dani-Louise-13
      Hi guys, I drive a 2007 Rav4. Sadly, I have never taken her to the limit; she's been a princess since the moment I bought her. So as soon as I sort out this stupid radio, it's time to start the muck running! The more the merrier. 
    • By pformagg
      Hi All,
      New to the forum. Can't find any info.
      I am looking to replace the stock speaks in the front with a new aftermarket set. The Corolla currently has a component setup, but was wondering if I can just swap out the 6.5 speakers in the door with a 3-way coaxial speaker? If not, do I need to install a component setup, and where will the stock crossover be?
      Any link to guides would be appreciated.
    • By Dave_O_Saurus
      Hey guys,
      Newbie here - Looking for centre or even the whole diff for a 1980 Toyota Corona RT132, this has been difficult.
      i have come across a 1988 Toyota corona ST141, talking to the owner over phone he believes I could use the diff out of this maybe, is this true or wasting my time? 

• By alphasinity
      Hey everyone, new to the corolla scene here, i've owned a 2005 Corolla Ascent Hatch ZZE122R for around a year now and was just wondering if it is possible to modify it and make it look nice and unique in a way? you know like the usual, body kit, exhaust, wheels, suspension setup and if worth it, some performance parts. I'm not sure whether the car is compatible with the usual 2005 levin/sportivo parts, so it would be much appreciated if someone can help me out! Mind me if this sounds all stupid lol. 
      Much appreciated! cheers ;)