AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Hey guys, I own a 2014 Corolla Ascent Sport Hatchback and was wondering if anyone knows where I could find some after market LED tail lights if it's possible. Thanks! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Robbo67
      Hi I have a 2016 ZRE182R Corolla Hatch CVT Auto.
      I have an issue that is doing my head in but not sure if it is just me or if it is normal.
      Firstly I've never had a CVT auto before so I realise they are a different to a normal auto. Secondly I'm a bit of a conservative driver so I don't drive it like I stole it.
      The problem is that I've noticed there is a distinct vibration which seems to be from the front of the car. It seems to occur mostly when the rpm's are in the low range of between 1000-1300 rpm. It is not overly bad it is more like a drone noise sort of like the sound of deep base tone that you get from your stereo (if that makes sense?). In fact as I usually have my car stereo on I thought the noise was coming from my speakers at first but it's not. If I tap on the accelerator pedal to give it a few more rpms it goes away but as soon as the revs lower to around 1000 or just above the droning/vibration continues. Even at around 100km/h at just over 2000 rpm I can hear it.
      The car has 18,000km on the clock.
      Now that I am noticing it more it is becoming more annoying and I've even considered trading it in for a manual. Although the good points I have noted with the car is I'm getting 5.8L per 100km which is outstanding.
      Anyway not having owned a CVT before I am wondering if this is normal or could it even be another problem not related to the CVT?  If it is not normal of course I would be worried that it might develop in to something major and costly down the track and would rather get it sorted sooner rather than later.
      Thanks in advance guys and girls :)

• By klugerdex
      Hi Everyone,
      Has anyone had a steering problem on their Toyota Kluger? My Kluger Grande AWD nearly killed me the other night when the steering completely failed. I could not turn left or right. The steering wheel just kept turning continuously and unable to control the car. The incident did not result in death or injury to other drivers or myself but it was the most frightening experience I have ever had driving a Toyota. Watch the video.
      20170811_195341.mp4
    • By planthunter
      Hi all. I need some DIY advice. I have a 1999 Toyota Hiace LWB (my first car). According to the mechanic I need the horn replaced. I was told: 'Don't waste your money with us as this car is old. Find a horn at a wrecker and install it yourself - its under the front grill'.  (-_-)
      Has anyone replaced a Hiace horn? Is it difficult? Where do I start? Do I go to a wrecker or Supercheap Auto or ebay? Is it a specific horn? Is it tricky to get the grill off? Do I have to disconnect the battery?
      I need this done before an interstate drive in 2 weeks. My 'mechanic' experience is DIY servicing my sewing machineI, however I feel confident and up to learning how to fix my own car. The husband is super handy (has taken apart and fixed motorbikes etc), but busy leading up to the trip and hasn't dealt with this specific issue before. He is encouraging me to get it done by a pro as he can't afford to spend all day fixing the horn and other things that need to be done. 
      The other things I need to sort out are: replacing the plastic surrounding the headlight and indicator. The indicator is currently gaffer taped in place otherwise it falls out. I am hoping I can save money by learning how to fix my car myself.

• By alphasinity
      Hey everybody
      Im currently in need of a stock or sports Toyota Corolla Sportivo Exhaust. Not the whole system but mainly just for the muffler. If anybody based in Sydney has one in stock and is no longer in need of the exhaust. Please PM me. Admin delete if not allowed. 
      Thanks guys!