2006 SR 4x4

Tash_86

My 2006 hilux randomly goes into limp mode while driving.  Once I turn it off for a few min and back on it runs fine again for a day or so. Toyota say it needs new injectors but they were only replaced about 30000km ago.  We took a drive from Brisbane to Harvey Bay and put fuel stabilizer in when we filled up the tank before leaving, and it didn't do it once. We filled it up Now that we are back and this morning it went into limp mode again.  Can anyone help with what the issue might be?

No extra filters.  The error code says fuel leak (large)  have taken it to Toyota and had the leak repaired and got 1km down the road and it went into limp mode again.  Took it back to Toyota and they say it needs new injectors.  But the error code still says fuel leak (LARGE).  

We recently had a service done on it and where told that the fuel filter was not the proper filter and they replaced it with the genuine Toyota filter.  That was when the problem started. They can't tell me what filter they took out but I'm wondering if this could be the issue??