OEM Parts Wanted

Rick77

Hi all, i'm looking for a few parts for my 96 JDM Supra. If anyone is interested in selling or knows where to find these i'd appreciate the information.

• V161 6 spd
  • Torsen LSD A03B or B03B
  • TT big pot brakes 4pot Front 2pot Rear
  • TRD Speedo
  • TRD Tacho
  • TRD Engine Gauges
  • Leather Front Seats
  • Mirror retract mechanism
  • Recaro seats
  • Aussie radio
  • Glass headlights (just the lens is fine)
  • OEM headlight angle electric adjuster
  • OEM front lip active spoiler
  • OEM cruise control
  • OEM Ambient air temperature sensor
  • Recaro front seats

I'm based in VIC, but can travel for the right parts and condition.

Edited by Rick77
spelling mistake

Would you buy new?

If so, use these links.

Part numbers:

http://www.japan-parts.eu/

To purchase:

http://www.amayama.com

I have used Amayama many times, they supply genuine parts far cheaper than you can buy in Aus. They are not incredibly fast, as most parts come Japan or the UAE, but they are still faster than Toyota sourcing them for you from Japan.

Great, i've had a look at that looks awesome. Thanks a lot, i'm only just getting into the JDM scene.

Have you bought from amayama before? Reading some reviews, everyone seems pretty pleased with them.

I bought stuff from Amayama literally last night.

Word of caution though, the UAE prices are almost always lower than Japan but shipping is slower and more expensive.  In my case though the savings on the item significantly outweighed the difference in shipping.

1 hour ago, Hiro said:

I bought stuff from Amayama literally last night.

Word of caution though, the UAE prices are almost always lower than Japan but shipping is slower and more expensive.  In my case though the savings on the item significantly outweighed the difference in shipping.

I generally only use the UAE option if it is not available elsewhere or I am doing a large order which makes the shipping worthwhile. From memory it starts at around the $40 mark whereas the via Australian warehouse option starts at $9.

42 minutes ago, trentmeyer23 said:

I generally only use the UAE option if it is not available elsewhere or I am doing a large order which makes the shipping worthwhile. From memory it starts at around the $40 mark whereas the via Australian warehouse option starts at $9.

I got 4 windscreen washers, both Australia and out of Japan they were ~$27 each, UAE was $12.  So a $60 saving right there, and shipping was only about $10 difference all up - the advantage of buying small, light, expensive things.

1 hour ago, Hiro said:

I got 4 windscreen washers, both Australia and out of Japan they were ~$27 each, UAE was $12.  So a $60 saving right there, and shipping was only about $10 difference all up - the advantage of buying small, light, expensive things.

I wish you had told me. I need a set.

On 1/21/2017 at 8:22 PM, trentmeyer23 said:

I wish you had told me. I need a set.

These are the ACV36 ones too, with the fan spray rather than the twin jets

@trentmeyer23 I could always just swap the old Corolla ones in to the Camry and give you the second set, not sure the wife would notice as long as they work (they currently do not)