AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

xDiiThy

Digital Radio Unit SD Card Problem

8 posts in this topic

Just bought a used Toyota Yaris YRS 2013 NCP131R 3Door with radio unit 100186 and its missing some files to boot the system that are supposed to be on an SD card but never got it with the car. Anyone who has these files please email at david.obaid@hotmail.com or gdrive share on speed90005@gmail.com

Thanks,

Is this the same issue?

Nope I have went through the whole thing and my model number is different need some help :)

Regardless of the model number, the files may be the same.

Already tried unfortunately Yaris isn't getting it even though formatted as Fat32, i'm tech savvy so pretty sure

I got it working but if there are update files to the system again check my model number or david.obaid@hotmail.com to send me the update files thanks.

On 1/31/2017 at 10:43 PM, xDiiThy said:

Just bought a used Toyota Yaris YRS 2013 NCP131R 3Door with radio unit 100186 and its missing some files to boot the system that are supposed to be on an SD card but never got it with the car. Anyone who has these files please email at david.obaid@hotmail.com or gdrive share on speed90005@gmail.com

Thanks,

I have the same issue as well with my Toyota Yaris. Would appreciate if a kind person can share those files with me at nicholasjsyee@yahoo.co.uk.

Mine is a Toyota Yaris 2012 model with the radio model 100184

Thanks,

Hi, I have the same problem on my 2012 Yaris YRS after the car battery was flat. Can someone send me the file and guide me how to fix it please? Thank you so much in advance!