Digital Radio Unit SD Card Problem

xDiiThy

Just bought a used Toyota Yaris YRS 2013 NCP131R 3Door with radio unit 100186 and its missing some files to boot the system that are supposed to be on an SD card but never got it with the car. Anyone who has these files please email at david.obaid@hotmail.com or gdrive share on speed90005@gmail.com

Thanks,

I got it working but if there are update files to the system again check my model number or david.obaid@hotmail.com to send me the update files thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2017 at 10:43 PM, xDiiThy said:

Just bought a used Toyota Yaris YRS 2013 NCP131R 3Door with radio unit 100186 and its missing some files to boot the system that are supposed to be on an SD card but never got it with the car. Anyone who has these files please email at david.obaid@hotmail.com or gdrive share on speed90005@gmail.com

Thanks,

I have the same issue as well with my Toyota Yaris. Would appreciate if a kind person can share those files with me at nicholasjsyee@yahoo.co.uk.

Mine is a Toyota Yaris 2012 model with the radio model 100184

Thanks,

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I have the same problem on my 2012 Yaris YRS after the car battery was flat. Can someone send me the file and guide me how to fix it please? Thank you so much in advance!

• 10 months later...

Hi guys, just logged in and found all these messages! Still haven’t found the original files but I will share ones I found that somehow did work, one sec.

• 9 months later...
On 2/4/2018 at 6:12 PM, xDiiThy said:

Hi David

Just wondering how did you manage to get it to work? Did you just format the SD card to FAT32 and copy paste the files? It doesn't work for my unit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My unit is 100184

15 minutes ago, baj said:

Hi David

Just wondering how did you manage to get it to work? Did you just format the SD card to FAT32 and copy paste the files? It doesn't work for my unit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My unit is 100184

Fat32 format paste files in root folder ie just throw them on, should work after a few restarts of the head unit. Leave the SD inside forever.

4 minutes ago, xDiiThy said:

Fat32 format paste files in root folder ie just throw them on, should work after a few restarts of the head unit. Leave the SD inside forever.

many thanks for to the tip and a very prompt response. I will try that.

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/17/2018 at 10:58 PM, xDiiThy said:

Good Luck

Thanks, mate. I tried with your files for a few days but didn't work. Luckily, I managed to find the files from a UK forum which worked the very first time the SD card was loaded on. Happy to share them for anyone else in need. Cheers. Thought to update here in case I could help others!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

First this website does not send me an email when someone replies to this thread so sorry for the very late replies.

The google drive link I have posted last year is still the latest and best thing I have found to date.

I no longer have my Yaris but that is what I did use for the Fujitsu head unit 100186.

Thanks,

• 8 months later...
On 2/4/2018 at 5:12 PM, xDiiThy said:

Absolutely fantastic mate. I have an 06 Camry with head unit 100003 and I had a new battery replaced and couldn't boot up the Screen because i had formatted the SD card not knowing it was important. I search for days online till i found your four files. I just put em in an SD card and the head unit booted up, everything works now, reverse cameras., bluetooth, radio... thanks.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi everybody I have read all the comments regarding the Toyota screen unit.i have the same issue that my battery went flat and had to change the battery so my Toyota screen need to reprogram so can anybody help how to do it or can anyone send me the file in my email address.it would be really appreciated.

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

I’ve got a problem with my 2013 Toyota Corolla asking for security code. I’ve tried the link up there but it’s not working. Can anyone help or guide me? The head unit is 100184. Thanks 

Edited by Ascent