Aurion floor mats

krigeroz

Some of you may know I'm been looking for the floor mats for sometime.... 

What I found is that the Camry mats will fit perfectly in Aurion, you just need to make sure they don't come with Camry sign, that's what happened to me :))), so I have to return them back. Then while looking for another set of mats I came across 3d mats, it also available in carpet version. I actually went to their warehouse/factory, they also make tailored carpets. So after some comparison I decided to go with their rubber/soft plastic version, as it is just too much effort to maintain carpet. At the end I highly recommend these mats to anyone. They fit perfectly in Aurion. If you pay him cash you he will do $140. You can also read more feedback from Amazon.

Edited by krigeroz

• 2 weeks later...

Those mats are a good idea Krigeroz.

Me personally, I prefer the carpet mats mainly for the appearance but I can see where you are coming from with these.

The maintenance is easier and they can contain liquid spillage, ( if you have kids in the car).

Good for if you are planning long trip too. I also like how the drivers mat has the original type fixtures too.

Nice one there mate !

Edited by Tony Prodigy
Added Info

On 3/12/2017 at 5:20 AM, Tony Prodigy said:

Me personally, I prefer the carpet mats mainly for the appearance but I can see where you are coming from with these.

Yeah,  i also was about just to get carpet version, the carpet looks and feels incredibly good.... but then I took a deep thought..... and realised that carpet is very good to touch and feel when it is clean only. With the family we like to go to the beach on weekends and sand always gets inside, so cleaning becomes a long procession. The regular rubber  mats look very industrial. So these mats was somewhere in between carpet and rubber. 

Edited by krigeroz

• 1 month later...

After finally getting around to cleaning my Aurion over the weekend post all the rain we've been getting, the carpets took me ages to vacuum nicely, even WITH the original car mats in place.

How the grass and dirt gets under the mat is another mystery. 

So after spending nearly 3 hours on the full detail I went online and ordered those 3D car mats like one's Krigeros brought to our attention. Thanks again Krig.

I hope these will save me at least 30 minutes of vacuuming time. A task I really hate but reluctantly do.

I'll post some pics when they arrive. 

BTW. The original Toyota mats are rubbish. The thin foam liner underneath just falls apart in no time.

So if anyone is considering getting another set to replace the originals,  don't waste your money. Put it towards these 3D mats. I'm sure I will be happy I did.

Cheers fellas

Looking forward to those pic's Tony..I hate the fun of dragging out the vacuum too but our mats seem to be totally fine as far as wear etc..I did like the look of Krigeros find so have them bookmarked for when I do need replacements.

KAA

The originals are ok but not really ideal when the car is used constantly. 

The mats don't cover all the way to the edges they way these 3D mats do and the debris just collects around the outsides.

The 3D mats basically trap ALL the dirt inside the mat due to the design and so all you need to do is just lift it out, give it a shake and if you're keen, a quick rinse and put back in.

This way you'll probably only pull the vacuum maybe twice yearly.

Once those 3d mats are in they are in.... they are not very convenient  to take them out, but easy to vacuum clean or wipe. For the front seats I had some bending issue in the side corner. I was able to fix it withe hair dryer, I heated the area and straightened the corner, the way it should be. Maybe for you it won't be an issue. But if there will be some bending problems just use the hair dryer, the material will flex with the heat and take any shape you want.

Sometime Ebay gives some discounts like 10% or 15% off, so that would be the time to get it for a better price....

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/302466

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/301490

Edited by krigeroz

Installed in my aurion full leather look carpet ,the carpet never gets dirty and its the best for those heavy rainy muddy days,takes about 2 min to vacuum the whole car,best money i have ever spent there is a few sellers on aliexpress that sell these so you might even find a cheaper price 

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Black-Interior-Leather-Floor-Mats-Carpets-For-Toyota-Camry-2007-2011-XV40/32773588715.html

Black-Interior-Leather-Floor-Mats-Carpets-For-Toyota-Camry-2007-2011-XV40 (1).jpg

Black-Interior-Leather-Floor-Mats-Carpets-For-Toyota-Camry-2007-2011-XV40 (2).jpg

Black-Interior-Leather-Floor-Mats-Carpets-For-Toyota-Camry-2007-2011-XV40.jpg

Edited by sportivo2007

On 4/23/2017 at 3:24 AM, sportivo2007 said:

Installed in my aurion full leather look carpet ,the carpet never gets dirty and its the best for those heavy rainy muddy days,takes about 2 min to vacuum the whole car,best money i have ever spent there is a few sellers on aliexpress that sell these so you might even find a cheaper price 

These pictures from Aliexpress website, could you take some photos from your car and uploaded them here, by any chance?

Edited by krigeroz

Pictures of the leather look carpet ,as you can see it gets used alot ,when you give it a wipe down looks super clean ,in these pictures i haven't done that 

P.S the leather carpet i have is for a 50 series aurion (bought the wrong one) so the one for the 40 series will fit much better 

18216320_1278300692288650_155989674_o.jpg

18260871_1278300665621986_82285028_o.jpg

• 2 months later...

A little update. 

As you guys know, I recently placed an order for the same 3D mats Krigeros got. Had them arrive and I hadn't bothered to either inspect them or install them since receiving them mid April...

They just sat in my spare room untill last weekend. I was determined to get them in after a thorough vacuum job.

I go to install the drivers side 1st and it turns out they sent me the wrong set !!! 

You can guess the words that came out of my mouth lol !!

So I pack them back up and refit the original mats.

Made contact with the ebay seller and they were good enough to correct the mistake even after the 3 month buyer protection had lapsed.

So I take some photos and attach them to my email to illustrate the issue.

Turns out they sent me a set for a Ford Ranger of all things :laugh:

I'll be re packaging them and they will send a courier to pick up and hopefully have the correct set delivered  in the near future. No extra cost on my part either.

Hopefully then I'll be able to post some pics as promised.

trufitcarpets are a decent mob. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2017 at 1:26 PM, Tony Prodigy said:

Finally got around to fitting the 3D mats.

Very satisfied. 

Woooooow, it looks amazing!!!!! :smile: :cool:

Edited by krigeroz