Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, but wanted to get some opinions on lowering my facelift levin, I was thinking superlows, but wanted to see if any of you guys have lowered your rollas/levins and could give me your opinion on what height, brands & stuff to go with, also if you have any pictures of your car if you have done so? The cheaper the option the better, keen to see some modified/lowered levins, thanks for any help guys

• 1 month later...

Hi Josh,

I dropped my wagon on king superlows and new shocks at the same time.

check out my profile pic to see what it looks like.

no problems going over speed humps, steep driveways can scrape the tow ring at the rear.

Spring and shock combos are always going to be the cheaper option. It's probably best not to use the standard worn shocks with lowered springs as they'll likely wear down, from what I've heard.

King Springs are great, a lot of Corolla's I've seen from 2003-2006/7 run them. Koni shocks seem to have great feedback too. It may end up been close to the cost of 'cheaper' coilovers but, it won't have any of the discomfort of coilovers.