AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Dazza32

Hi guys

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys. Just moved from the Nissan camp. Loving the lux. Duel cab diesel. Slowly setting up for travelling and adventures. 

Welcome.

Welcome Darren

KAA

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By JPBJK
      The time has come for the family to try a "lifestyle" vehicle. We like the HiLux and D-Max. Does anyone on here have a 2017 SR5? Before purchase did you consider a D-Max?
      The HiLux doesn't seem to get a lot of respect from motoring writers who all bang on about the Amarok. CarConversation rated it highly though: http://www.carconversation.com.au/reviews/2017-toyota-hilux-sr5-4x4-double-cab-review 
      I welcome your thoughts, the D-Max is considerably cheaper.
    • By Willson92
      This question has probably been asked time and time again. I have a 92 single cab hilux that is raised it is also 4x4. Currently has a 2.4  diesel engine. I want to change it out for something with more go. Was looking at the lexus v8, any thoughts?  My main worries are: 
      -would I lose the 4x4? 
      -fuel consumption 
      -would I need to change the prop shafts and diff to handle the new engine. 

Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys. 
    • By CrikeyAfrica
      Hey Guys. Brand new here. Just arrived from South Africa (my wife is from Aus). We just did 25000km through Africa in our 2011 Hliux and filmed it all. If you guys want to see what it looks like there click the link. Its just a short drone video but the rest of all the VLOGS relating kit is on there too. Hope to get a new hill here soon and join in some 4x4 fun.
      Thanks

• By Neesh
      Hi All,
      I've just had the 130k service done on my Hilux by Toyota and to have them tell me the turbo has to be replaced, at a cost to me of $3k. It was making a whistling/siren sound corresponding to the engine revs  so I suspected it was a turbo problem but didn't expect that it need replacing this early in the cars life. I bought my Hilux brand new and have serviced with Toyota dealers for every service, even outside of warranty. I'd expect a turbo to last more than just over 4 years and 130k on a Toyota. I'm keen to know if anyone else has had a similar issue with there Hilux turbo failures, whether within or just outside of the warranty period and what was the outcome? Thanks
    • By CooperLN106
      Hey everyone
      im in abit of a pickle I just recently bought my hilux from interstate (1993 LN106 single cab) and need to take it for a roadworthy in SA. Currently have aftermarket bucket seats but I need to chase up a bench seat but can't find any. 
      Called up a Toyota wrecker and they said they had a bench seat from a 1996-97 hilux and it should fit my hilux as the seats were made from 1989 till 1997 so it should fit, but I need to know if it will definitely fit or not or what bench seat will fit. 
      If anyone could help that would be awesome!!
      Cheers!